Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone posts a picture on the Internet they want people to see it. Does it matter if it's on Facebook or Twitter? Just bugs me when someone posts something on a forum then says "Don't show anyone".

If someone posts a picture on the Internet they want people to see it. Does it matter if it's on Facebook or Twitter? Just bugs me when someone posts something on a forum then says "Don't show anyone".

I really don't have the answer. The point is he's asked for it not to be shared, the least we can do is honor that given the amount of interaction they have with us on SF. He didn't say don't show anyone though, he just asked for it to stay on that thread. Here I am telling you about it so you're free to go have a look as is everybody else.

They're all so nice over there... Cause if you say anything out of line you get banned!! :lol

Much prefer the openness with all of you jackasses!! :grouphug

They're all so nice over there... Cause if you say anything out of line you get banned!! :lol

Much prefer the openness with all of you jackasses!! :grouphug

Completely untrue. I have made A LOT of heathed posts down there and never got a ban.
I think mods are very competent and to put it bluntly, I found much more irritating how here around some mods feel compelled to keep their tongues down Sideshow's a-- because of personal agendas. I get that this forum is named SIDESHOW Freaks but I find that kind of attitude of very little class.

At first it was "Terminator 3 can't be THAT bad".
Then it was "Salvation can't be worse than T3".
Now it is "Genisys can't be worse than T3 and Salvation".
Fingers crossed :D

Both of those movies were good.

Completely untrue. I have made A LOT of heathed posts down there and never got a ban

Yeah, I'd say that place is easier going if anything. I've seen way more people banned on here. They only grumble about personal posts and the attacks on SSC/other company employees who actually take time to post over there. And that is perfectly understandable. I like both forums myself..

That's pretty much the cost of a pf now, if this does come out at that price point I'll be very happy. This will make the unissued Darth Vader pf a distant memory. Especially considering the amount of parts this has.

The price shouldn't be too bad. They're selling the 1:1 endoskull for $500.

Back