Chronicle collectibles 1:1 Stargate Horus bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job all concerned, now the wait for in hand pictures... You could charge people entry to your houses with a few of these on display! Hope RA is a go now...

Here's a quick look at mine. I love it.

That is a damn beautiful piece.

And thanks for the video upload.

I could've got the Anubis locally, but because the Horus wasn't being sold through the same channels, I decided to forgo him as I really wanted a pair of them.

That is a damn beautiful piece.

And thanks for the video upload.

I could've got the Anubis locally, but because the Horus wasn't being sold through the same channels, I decided to forgo him as I really wanted a pair of them.
I can't imagine how much shipping would be to AUS from Texas for this guy, probably as much as the piece itself.

I don't know but when all was said and done, this cost me over $700 canadian to get shipped to me.

I've just seen that there are new 1/2 scale versions of the Horus and Anubis busts up for preorder at my local store!

They're probably made of lesser materials and lack the finer details (the base looks completely plain this time), but these might be a bit more affordable.

(Just found out that these were first available for preorder in the US in June)

I've just seen that there are new 1/2 scale versions of the Horus and Anubis busts up for preorder at my local store!

They're probably made of lesser materials and lack the finer details (the base looks completely plain this time), but these might be a bit more affordable.

(Just found out that these were first available for preorder in the US in June)

They just announces ES was being dropped on the 1/2 pieces to 100 and they are now sold out also.

They just announces ES was being dropped on the 1/2 pieces to 100 and they are now sold out also.

Thanks for the update on the edition size.

I hadn't seen that yet, as their website still says TBD, and I had a quick look on their Facebook as well.

And I'm guessing they're sold out only? if you were buying direct with Chronicle, especially for those who wanted to buy both at the discounted price.

They may still be available with their authorised distributors.

Yes, they were just speaking for themselves, probably not from the dealers, especially the ones with the huge markups.

Anyway I'll be getting it locally here in Australia, as the last time I heard Chronicle charges quite a bit for shipping.

And by discount from Chronicle, I meant they had an offer where you could buy the Anubis and Horus together for $1200 USD, else you could buy them separately for $750.

The price from Popcultcha is reasonable when compared to the individual pricing, but not so much when comparing it to the two pack. Especially given I will most likely get both.

I always wanted the 1:1 scale Anubis, but when it came out for preorder (when I had only been collecting for a year) I thought at the time I would never spend that much on a single piece. Now I don't think twice about spending that much, if not even more :slap

Anyway I'll be getting it locally here in Australia, as the last time I heard Chronicle charges quite a bit for shipping.

And by discount from Chronicle, I meant they had an offer where you could buy the Anubis and Horus together for $1200 USD, else you could buy them separately for $750.

The price from Popcultcha is reasonable when compared to the individual pricing, but not so much when comparing it to the two pack. Especially given I will most likely get both.

I always wanted the 1:1 scale Anubis, but when it came out for preorder (when I had only been collecting for a year) I thought at the time I would never spend that much on a single piece. Now I don't think twice about spending that much, if not even more :slap

Yea, it is not CCs fault, shipping anything that far is crazy expensive. I am shocked how much even domestic shipping has gone up the past 3 or 4 years. Sorry to hear you missed the 1:1 Anubis, Popcultcha had it for a killer price the year before last during their holiday sale. I already had mine or I would have gotten it. I did pick up a Vader 1:1 bust and a couple other things, and even with shipping it was still way below local prices.

Im sure Chronicle were not expecting them till around the middle of the month.

So maybe in the next week or so we might see some pics. So keen to see how Rah is coming along as well.

Back