Chronicle collectibles 1:1 Stargate Horus bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popcultcha finally has the two 1/2 scale busts in stock!

Which means it's probably been at their warehouse for the past 2-7 days.

Hopefully they process my shipment as soon as possible.

It was a bit annoying since we received an email from them on the 6th of October stating that it was expected in on the 19th of October.

They've had my funds for almost two months now :gah:

Phoenixblazes,

Yeah I know. They are slack at keeping their website up to date. Or sending out any kind of updates that are accurate.

But that was their updated date. I've seen their website adjust the date a few times on these pieces, and that email was the most specific date that they had provided.

I only wish that Prime 1 and Chronicle pieces were shown publicly on the Ikon Collectables website as well, as they usually have the most up to date Australian ETA's as they are pretty much the sole Australian wholesaler for most pieces. But it seems that such pieces are ordered through Ikons by Popcultcha, but aren't available to be preordered by smaller retailers from their website.

Thanks for the update. I have been waiting for these as well.

Cheers

And I just noticed that Popcultcha increased their listed price from $1,099.99 to $1,199.99 AUD! Though I was able to preorder this with a 10% discount for $990.00.

Not surprising as this sometimes happens. Especially if during the interim the Aussie dollar has decreased.

Well it looks like its the same for me. Got my notice on wed evening but they have sat wherever they are since then. No updates on their tracking at all.
Appears they haven't even been collected from the warehouse.

Well it looks like its the same for me. Got my notice on wed evening but they have sat wherever they are since then. No updates on their tracking at all.
Appears they haven't even been collected from the warehouse.

Mine has been picked up and is currently in transit as of 5-6am.

Usually my Aust Post account gets updated with tracking wherever my orders get associated with my email etc, but this time I had to manually add the tracking number to it. Supposedly they decided to combine my separate orders manually, so that probably altered their usual procedures. Heck my orders on their website still say processing! I've got so many orders with them that on my account login say are processing etc that I've had forever, and items which say shipped which haven't (because one of the other items in the order did).

Back