Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That patch looks awful. I was just worried about my replacement arriving unbroken, but now I'm worried about that too. You're killing me, SS. Honestly, if mine comes back messed up again I'm going to have a difficult time convincing myself to give it another try.

That looks very cheap. HT tailored stuff looks way more better IMO

Looks like the embroidery job was never finished. The patch was stitched into place, and then for whatever reason, the next step was overlooked.

on FB someone received a damaged one (had snags in the costume) and he was told it was not defective! He could return it, but shipping would be on his dime!

I am speechless...

I'm gonna ask for another replacement. I should get one since the belt was not included. I don't know how they can send that. It's so obvious. Here's the replacement cape and original cape:

Too right you should ask for another, that's really not on! I just don't see how so many of these can make it to customers in this condition, unless there really is zero QC on this particular item.
One thing I can't complain about however, is the fact that Sideshow have efficiently corrected issues by replacing items quickly with no hesitation.
I'm sure you'll get a good one eventually, third time lucky & all that! Good luck!

I really do think that SSC needs to send a group of people to the factory where this one got made to figure out what went wrong in the tailoring department because after seeing the Supeman Comic PF and the MOS PF it is obvious that this type of tayloring can get done correctly.

Re: Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure -part 2

Hahaha I'll be the Australian one.

Looks like Open Reg is coming soon according to SDCC...

Nice Chin! I thought you were skipping the trip this year due to finances. Cool, I'll be the guy in the Skeletor shirt! See ya at Comic Con, mate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really do think that SSC needs to send a group of people to the factory where this one got made to figure out what went wrong in the tailoring department because after seeing the Supeman Comic PF and the MOS PF it is obvious that this type of tayloring can get done correctly.

True dat! Man, the Man of Plastic's tailoring was perfect! As for Chis Sups, I'm glad some are happy with him and sad for the ones that got crappy ones. I got my refund for mine and they did reimburse me for half of my shipping cost.

Cheers to everyone!

If you guys hold out and not keep these pieces, SS will have a $75-$100 off sale on these statues in a month or two... something to think about. They're already offering $75 off the Man of Steel PF...

SS will only send me a replacement belt and not a new body because of the cape. So all replacement bodies have no embroidered S on the cape then :dunno

SS will only send me a replacement belt and not a new body because of the cape. So all replacement bodies have no embroidered S on the cape then :dunno

That's pretty weak man, I guess if you can live with it cool but if not maybe it's time to request a full return/refund, BurningRage. Best of luck!

Back