Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sell everything that isn't Jaws, Jaws!

Not true.... My Conan the Barbarian Arnold PF and TOD Indy are going nowhere...

King Hulk and Avengers Hulk are here to stay.. Comic Superman is too good to let go.. I don't see myself ever selling the Droids.

I sell mostly for space reasons.. I use to sell for $ so I could buy other items but that was when I was a stay at home dad.

I sold Keaton because I will have too many batman's... And Keats is not the ultimate Bats to me.. Though its a great piece to be sure.. I would have kept it if not for Modern Bats.

It's part of the fun of collecting for me :)

PS - I have sold JAWS items... But only to upgrade to better products :)

Last edited:
Uh, I saw this statue today at my LCS...

Attachments

• 4f1fa95f04e6307ebdd51d2a48dc50ffa4f3a2cbb2ae2ee16d0c430d020d5149.jpg
    4f1fa95f04e6307ebdd51d2a48dc50ffa4f3a2cbb2ae2ee16d0c430d020d5149.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 552
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure -part 2

Agreed, I think the forehead is too small, or the chin is too long. Other than that, it looks nice!

Got my replacement body and the belt wasn't included :slap It also had a cheap patch S on the cape. My original one was embroidered.

That's really strange, what are you going to do? I got my replacement body through & it's everything my last one should've been. Even the paint application on the face is closer to the prototype than my last one was which looked very flat. Still not perfect but it shall do! Can you post a photo of your patch? Interested to see the difference...

image.jpgAnyone seen this on theirs? Just got mine today and bam! Also cape was super frayed no pun intended!

That's really strange, what are you going to do? I got my replacement body through & it's everything my last one should've been. Even the paint application on the face is closer to the prototype than my last one was which looked very flat. Still not perfect but it shall do! Can you post a photo of your patch? Interested to see the difference...

I'm gonna ask for another replacement. I should get one since the belt was not included. I don't know how they can send that. It's so obvious. Here's the replacement cape and original cape:

Attachments

• DSC01602.JPG
    DSC01602.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC01603.JPG
    DSC01603.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 471
Back