Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke with Agali at sideshow and this still isnt in the warehouse but is expected to be in and ready to ship out by the 10th. So no early payments were being accepted yet.

I got a processing mail for Friday half an hour ago, so hopefully he'll be in by then.
Yea me too so i hope so. This guy just has all the bad luck on its side lol. I just assumed since we were all getting emails that he had finally made it in so thought id check and thats a big negative as of right now

Yea me too so i hope so. This guy just has all the bad luck on its side lol. I just assumed since we were all getting emails that he had finally made it in so thought id check and thats a big negative as of right now

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for saving me a call. Friday it is.

Expecting my Reeves Supes to ship today guys! Really looking forward to this piece despite all the negative jibes going around...I'm still hoping for this piece to totally come out great! Will it be the definitive Christopher Reeve Superman collectible? Only time will tell...I was never really a massive fan of the Cinemaquette version and I'm not entirely sure if there were any other Reeve statues released :dunno

Expecting my Reeves Supes to ship today guys! Really looking forward to this piece despite all the negative jibes going around...I'm still hoping for this piece to totally come out great! Will it be the definitive Christopher Reeve Superman collectible? Only time will tell...I was never really a massive fan of the Cinemaquette version and I'm not entirely sure if there were any other Reeve statues released :dunno

Good luck good Sir

At the bottom of this page there's a graphic of every licensed Reeve Superman figure ever produced. But the short answer is no, customs and private projects aside, in large scale it's this PF and the Cinemaquette :)

Thanks for that list. This PF looks better then anything else on it. Can't wait to see it in hand.
I still have the 3 old Mego ones in a box somewhere.

At the bottom of this page there's a graphic of every licensed Reeve Superman figure ever produced. But the short answer is no, customs and private projects aside, in large scale it's this PF and the Cinemaquette :)

Awesome :hi5: Thanks for the list brother :)

Good luck good Sir

Thanks Shaun :) Mine has also shipped today so fingers crossed a Friday/Monday delivery :woo

First inhand pics are up on Facebook guys...what do you think?

9ab13d7aff385863d2e3c5f5743ea14f.jpg

eb644214e37a799038f4acea25bd100c.jpg

72af4dfe9bc29a4aef3ee7c3882df2cd.jpg

17960c9d96fe898303f0a0fd1a315d4c.jpg

c08ce4f70d47edbb881438065959b45a.jpg

c080d412ed5b6374cb91f34669b41876.jpg

Yeah just saw these too mate. The emblem is looking sub par here again. Otherwise seems like what was advertised.

Yea, agreed. Likeness isn't 100% Reeve but as you said, it looks pretty much as what was advertised in the proto pics. Only negative points I can see so far are the weak stitching on the emblem and far more worrying is the look of legs on this side view...doesn't look right at all and far too skinny :(

431daf6c807eafe12d1e700f5d365306.jpg

Anyway, having this piece inhand is a completely different ball game from what we see in pictures so I'm still pretty excited to receive mine in the next few days :)

Yeah just saw these too mate. The emblem is looking sub par here again. Otherwise seems like what was advertised.

Will you be keeping yours if the emblem looks like what folks have got in-hand so far? I have one coming, but am really torn as to keeping it if the shield looks like those that we've seen in-hand... :pray:

Those profile shots are quite telling in regards to the bulk of the piece, looks almost emancipated as compared to the comic version.

Back