Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, this is PVC? I missed that part. Really? Why? What the hell for?

I guess, for the pose. Not only the pose is god awful, but it also defies gravity and there's only one tiny peg holding Superman.
I've read that the CS said only the head sculpt is made of PVC, but the body comes in one full piece, no separate head, so that means it's all PVC.

I guess, for the pose. Not only the pose is god awful, but it also defies gravity and there's only one tiny peg holding Superman.
I've read that the CS said only the head sculpt is made of PVC, but the body comes in one full piece, no separate head, so that means it's all PVC.

Wow...I can understand MOS being PVC only because of the design on his suit but this? Jesus. This is so far inferior to Keaton PF, its shameful and it costs more? what a total joke. I guess I'm happy for you guys who are happy with him but come one! Hopefully these show up better than the initial pics...

I was on the fence with this, but nah, they messed up the shorts again like with the 1/6 comic figure, with the red showing above the belt, and the head sculpt is just freaky looking.

I think if the outfit and sculpt would have been amazing I would have been sold. I don't mind the pose or base that much.

Decided to get my first premium format figure and ordered Superman and not this Superman. I saw Superman when I was 7 when it came out in 1978. Sad that neca's version head sculpt looks better and waaaaaaaaay cheaper. Realy looking forward to getting superman plus I got 10% off to boot. Using my 250.00 in rewards points towards premium format batman and preordering batgirl tomorrow.

Well if someone was on the waitlist for the exclusive mine will come up. The pictures did me in. I tried to like this piece but just the nagging feeling in my gut that I couldn't overcome.

You guys are getting shipping quotes while my flex keeps changing. Moved to March 25 now.
well as of yesterday i was told it isnt even in their warehouse yet and not ready for shipping. Im hoping i was just misinformed and it is tho :pray:

Not mine..... Of course..

I think those who ordered because they liked it will be much happier with this photo.

1507554_911754522198501_4741134130973470087_n.jpg

Back