Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure -part 2

and people whining about people whining about whiners.

whoa, i think i just incepted myself

inception-deep.jpg

Dude, dude u actually set that up? Thats funny as ***

Sent from the Bat Computer

Not defending Spidey... But IIRC, you *may* have told us once or twice (or 1,000... I lost count) that the Batman PF was terrible.

You know, glass houses, stones, and such.

I was drinking IPad almost had a shower.... Thanks for the laugh Bill ...:clap:rotfl

Hmmm since we have never interacted.. Ummm who are you??? If you were actually to look at my post count you would probably realize that 2000 or so of them was me shooting the **** with some of the guys in either the Superman or the Batman PF threads... For NO other reason than to have some fun. 1000 of them have been spent arguing with the same old crowd about the same old things.... You are right I should stop those. 1000 of those were answering the same questions over and over for newbs and vets alike because, well I am around all the time. 1000 of those are me posting and hosting pics so guys can see the new stuff... Hell my photobucket account has gone down 2 or 3 times because of this place, and guys linking my account. The last 2000 are just me bringing info, and shooting the **** for the most part. Tough a lot of those post were me bringing nfo form SSC during SDCC. Finally, j97 I don't reallly have an issue with you personally... I am just commenting on the general feel of this thread. So I won't be iggying you.

PM Sent
I was actually replying to the post you've directed at me ( see below ) - The one I quoted though was just sort of a part 2 on your behalf..

".... Have you bought many cars?? The variables are 10 times more important and costly then ALL of that crud. Engine reliability, safety equipment, technical problems; all of that dwarfs everything ou just brought up. However let me address them

"But they also don't take your NRD and lock you into a contract that still has important variables like the ES"- when was the last time an Ex sold out befoe the ES was announced??? Batman??

" final finish"- don't like it return it for a FULL refund

" or details differ from shown prototype at the time of locking you into said NRD"- see above or cancel it before it ships, yeah you lose the $40 NRD, but you knew that going in.

In the end you DO NOT need to buy these. There is NO gun to your head.

JEBUS the whinning and the crying about this piece is giving all of us nerds a bad name.

Last edited by Spidey976; Today at 06:57 PM.

I was on the fence on this one but then I thought about it. Reeve was one of the biggest reasons I'm a big Superman fan. I would have kicked myself if I passed on this. To those that hate it I respect your opinion but this is about what I like and I'm glad I PO'd this. Now gonna celebrate by listening to the Superman theme. That always gets the blood pumping!

I was actually replying to the post you've directed at me ( see below ) - The one I quoted though was just sort of a part 2 on your behalf..

JEBUS the whinning and the crying about this piece is giving all of us nerds a bad name. [/SIZE][/B]

Last edited by Spidey976; Today at 06:57 PM.

Sorry what I meant was that line wasn't totally aimed at you.... I apologize if i was overly harsh. I DO get why guys are upset, I get that the issues that are bothering people are important to them. FOR ME it is just the ABSOLUTE level of over the top anguish this seems to be causing some. It just seems so disproportionate.

Again I apologize for being harsh.

Sorry what I meant was that line wasn't totally aimed at you.... I apologize if i was overly harsh. I DO get why guys are upset, I get that the issues that are bothering people are important to them. FOR ME it is just the ABSOLUTE level of over the top anguish this seems to be causing some. It just seems so disproportionate.

Again I apologize for being harsh.

Oxie Doxie - Water under the bridge :)

I caved and ordered. Anyone remember that song " I love to hate you " lol

I feel like buying this just cause no one wants it lol. Guys there are goods and bads to this but in the end this is it. There won't be one for a long time, IF they even revisit it. And for those that are these "Super" fans and that have waited so long for a perfect Superman and are complaining about other versions being better; why didnt you buy those? When newer versions by other companies are made, will you compare this and say how amazing the Sideshow one is and how different there pose is to all thise other more "iconic" ones. Lol that word alone is a joke. What's iconic is the character and the man who played him. This is not a scene per film maybe but it's Christopher Reeve as Superman the character on film. Not Cristopher Reeve playing Superman the character, playing Christopher Reeve playing superman lol. Its like the Batman nod but more special to ppl because it's older?(edit* and before anyone gets defensive im just trolling) Lol like Josh said and SSC has said you dont have to buy it. Im not getting it because I dont love it but at the end of the day, me complaining about it isnt really going to change the fact that It's been made

Sent from the Bat Computer

CBG is the greatest ever collector.

All hail CBG.

I can't sign in and post when I'm at work because I'm on a government computer, but I can still browse the website. I was on my lunch break when these replies popped up and I almost spit up my coffee from laughing! Damn that was too funny, dude! I wonder how many collectors actually look like this...

I gotta say I absolutely agree with you. I have stopped coming here regularly and people have inboxed me agreeing as certain members just... never... stop... posting and they go on and on and on and UGHS. It's almost selfish to think someone has the right to post a zillion times a day. Like, do you really think what you have to say is all that fascinating? Let me be blunt: It isn't. Anyway, seeya in two weeks folks 'cause I'm tired of certain members replying to every single darn post and thread and clogging up/detracting from differing points of view that are actually interesting to read. *Cough. Fellow Canadian member. Cough* End rant.

how ever will the interwebs go on? :rolleyes2

I had no idea how ridiculously tall this is?!? Wow...kinda cool but might be too tall in fact.

Well, good to see nothing has changed here. People *****ing about the sculpt? Check. People *****ing about the base? Check. People saying EVERYONE hates this piece? Check. People under the delusion that Sideshow will change the piece according to the wishes of the vocally hateful? Check. I may have to skip this thread for awhile since I preordered the PF and am clearly in the minority and apparently out of my mind crazy to have done so.

Silent majority :panic: :wave

Wow this thread :slap I must be on the internet :lol
I actually kinda like the PF

How else would most of you guys preferred to have seen this Reeves PF posed and what base would have been totally killer? Fortress of Solitude Base with light up feature? On top of Daily Planet building? Picking flowers pose as seen in Superman 2 before he beds Lois Lane? :lol I think I'd like to have had him posed in flight holding the good old stars and stripes flag :rock

Back