Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure -part 2

Who knows......maybe it'll look better in person and surprise us.

people on FB are upset lol this is presented as evidence that SS must scrap the whole fig?

But JOsh, people are upset! On Facebook! They literally had to click a button on their screen, it took 0.001 seconds to do this Josh I dont think you understand the gravity of the situation sir.

I finally went ahead and order this piece, my only concern is the base, i wonder why sideshow didn't go with a Daily planet base which i think its a better option.

But JOsh, people are upset! On Facebook! They literally had to click a button on their screen, it took 0.001 seconds to do this Josh I dont think you understand the gravity of the situation sir.

9kkx2n.jpg

The ES will be 50 and peeps will be jelly.

Pose = Super Captain of Steel.

You do realize the amount of people that collect these things dwarfs the amount if people complaining at this point?

Only because most people don't complain, they just won't buy it. What good does that do anyone? SS sells less and we get an inferior product. I still don't know why we can't get a peak prior to completion so we can actually have some input before everything is set.

Only because most people don't complain, they just won't buy it. What good does that do anyone? SS sells less and we get an inferior product. I still don't know why we can't get a peak prior to completion so we can actually have some input before everything is set.

Do you get input into next years car design? Next year's levi's line? Next year's Avenger's film? Sure, fans and consumers say what they want, but actual design input. I think that's asking a bit much of a company that employs designers that get paid very well and I imagine they expect them to do their job without the fans inspecting their work.

I'm not saying that this is something you should take, but I don't think consumers get to tell a designer how to do their job nitpicking along the way. You don't like it, don't buy it.

That's how you vote.

Do you get input into next years car design? Next year's levi's line? Next year's Avenger's film? Sure, fans and consumers say what they want, but actual design input. I think that's asking a bit much of a company that employs designers that get paid very well and I imagine they expect them to do their job without the fans inspecting their work.

I'm not saying that this is something you should take, but I don't think consumers get to tell a designer how to do their job nitpicking along the way. You don't like it, don't buy it.

That's how you vote.

No, we don't. But they also don't take your NRD and lock you into a contract that still has important variables like the ES, final finish, or details differ from shown prototype at the time of locking you into said NRD.

No, we don't. But they also don't take your NRD and lock you into a contract that still has important variables like the ES, final finish, or details differ from shown prototype at the time of locking you into said NRD.

No one says you have to pay the NRD, only if you want to pre-order one. And I hate to tell you this but if your trying to hold a limited item, thats a common practice. You could wait until it ships and buy a reg.

I know, the horror.

All those things are listed in the terms of the NRD though - do people not read? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Are you kidding me... The largest thing people do on the internet is complain. The long and the short of it is everyone is ASSUMING because this is getting TORN apart on the forums EVERYONE hates it, and that is a HORRIBLE assumption. Is this going to be Batman PF or Superman PF in sale size. I doubt it, but I am assuming they will make money on it.

That's how you vote.

Money Talks

Have you bought many cars?? The variables are 10 times more important and costly then ALL of that crud. Engine reliability, safety equipment, technical problems; all of that dwarfs everything ou just brought up. However let me address them

"But they also don't take your NRD and lock you into a contract that still has important variables like the ES"- when was the last time an Ex sold out befoe the ES was announced??? Batman??

" final finish"- don't like it return it for a FULL refund

" or details differ from shown prototype at the time of locking you into said NRD"- see above or cancel it before it ships, yeah you lose the $40 NRD, but you knew that going in.

In the end you DO NOT need to buy these. There is NO gun to your head.

JEBUS the whinning and the crying about this piece is giving all of us nerds a bad name.

Last edited:

Wow what did I miss? I just looked at the pictures of the statue for the first time and came to say how bad I think it is, but there's ALREADY a part 2 thread lol!? Was it CBG again?

Back