Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the Crystal and plan to display it with my comic Superman. It will match the base nicely

My wife wants the Crystal for when I am away on long trips. I think she has the scale all wrong though.

Seriously though, if I had the EX, that would go with the Comic version, as it would look so out of place next to the CR.

My wife wants the Crystal for when I am away on long trips. I think she has the scale all wrong though.

So it's bigger then what's she's used to?

bruce_rimshot_by_mrrextv1-d6ooemj.gif

I'm still lovin' this piece. As my wonderful American brothers and sisters might say, I hope that Sideshow knock this beauty right out of the park.

Use Sideshow for this a new technique?

When I saw the face, it looked to me like skin casted resin.

It have s slight transculent shine and looks more naturalistic.

corner store comics has free shipping on new orders. just pre ordered superman and conan premium formats for a great price.

Use Sideshow for this a new technique?

When I saw the face, it looked to me like skin casted resin.

It have s slight transculent shine and looks more naturalistic.

yes it's a technique they use only for a few pieces. It's called an "intrinsic scan" I believe along with different paints. It's supposed to give a more realistic look

I am going back and forth on this piece. I love superman as cristopher reeve.
I accept the pose and just barely the face, but the chess piece is awful! As stated earlier, if this does not change the final product (by disapointed collectors). What will ever be changed by the customers feedback?

I am probably gonna order this, because it is the only big sized (1/4), tailored and affordable statue of Mr.Reeve as Superman :tap. Cinemaquette is too expensive.

I think it looks okay so far, I’m waiting for SDCC before I make up my mind whether I preorder or not.

I am going back and forth on this piece. I love superman as cristopher reeve.
I accept the pose and just barely the face, but the chess piece is awful! As stated earlier, if this does not change the final product (by disapointed collectors). What will ever be changed by the customers feedback?

I am probably gonna order this, because it is the only big sized (1/4), tailored and affordable statue of Mr.Reeve as Superman :tap. Cinemaquette is too expensive.
They know enough people will still buy it that is why, even if it is horrible. The only message you can send is if you don't like it, don't buy it.

They know enough people will still buy it that is why, even if it is horrible. The only message you can send is if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Yes and it will be a hard choice not to buy it also. My voice is just an drop in the ocean. Won`t make any difference. So it may be my loss...

Back