Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure -part 2

I understand your arguments and in the end to each their own but I think that the way you see it would be more justified if we were talking about an interpretation of a comic book character or a fantasy character etc.
When we deal with a statue titled "Christopher Reeve" than it has to be Christopher Reeve. We are dealing with the "exact" depiction of an actor and not with the artistic take on him or Superman.
Anyway this is how I see it.
:exactly: :goodpost: Couldn't have said it any better. I go back and forth thinking whether Spidey is trolling or not. :lol

Most customs look like ****ing diarrhea imo.

2 grand PLUS shipping yeah no problem mate I'll just drop my pants right now.

Sometimes I think Spidey is just a high functioning CBG.

I kid Spidey.... I kid :)

YEP... The only difference IS my opiniöns are based on LOGIC and KNOWLEDGE...lol. You may not agree with me, but my reasoning isn't faulty... Or nonexistent...lol.

Speaking of cbg I feel like he has been a little quiet lately

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

He has to switch back and forth with the Spidey account :lol

He has been VERY quiet as of late. I hope everything's okay.

He has to switch back and forth with the Spidey account :lol

Now, I can prove that is not true with a single statement. Rob Liefeld is one of the crappiest comicbook artists of ALL TIME!! Oh and I know that WonderGirl isn't just another identity of Wonder Woman. Oh and that the name of the "Horse Guy" in the Planet Hulk Movie is Beta Ray Bill, and that he replaced the Silver Sufer from the original story line because Fox wouldn't let them use the Surfer. In just those two sentences I proved I have better artistic task, and twice as much comicbook knowledge as CBG has every displayed. However, all in all he is a good egg.

And finally sir, do you keep statues displayed on shelves or piled on top of shipper boxes? :lol

And finally sir, do you keep statues displayed on shelves or piled on top of shipper boxes? :lol

Shelves... No boxes... I am still looking for better shelves though, but I am not sure what I want to go with...lol.

He has been VERY quiet as of late. I hope everything's okay.

Now, I can prove that is not true with a single statement. Rob Liefeld is one of the crappiest comicbook artists of ALL TIME!! Oh and I know that WonderGirl isn't just another identity of Wonder Woman. Oh and that the name of the "Horse Guy" in the Planet Hulk Movie is Beta Ray Bill, and that he replaced the Silver Sufer from the original story line because Fox wouldn't let them use the Surfer. In just those two sentences I proved I have better artistic task, and twice as much comicbook knowledge as CBG has every displayed. However, all in all he is a good egg.
There's a lot worse comic artists than Liefeld. Who's your favorite comic artist?

There's a lot worse comic artists than Liefeld. Who's your favorite comic artist?

I don't have one favorite persay. I tend to prefer certain artists on different characters

Dale Keown, Ed Mac, and Paul Pelletier- for the Hulk
Byrne, Ordway,Perez and Jurgens- Superman
Jim Aparo and Jim Lee- Batman
Ed Benes-Justice League
Ian Churchill-Supergirl
Ivan Reis, and Ethan Van Schiver: Green Lantern
And those are just a few. Honestly, I can say I have followed most of these guys off and on. So I can't simply pick one. I know I am missing a few, but that is a short list.

I don't have one favorite persay. I tend to prefer certain artists on different characters

Dale Keown, Ed Mac, and Paul Pelletier- for the Hulk
Byrne, Ordway,Perez and Jurgens- Superman
Jim Aparo and Jim Lee- Batman
Ed Benes-Justice League
Ian Churchill-Supergirl
Ivan Reis, and Ethan Van Schiver: Green Lantern
And those are just a few. Honestly, I can say I have followed most of these guys off and on. So I can't simply pick one. I know I am missing a few, but that is a short list.

I have a top 5 myself.

1. Brian Bolland
2. Bernie Wrightson
3. Neal Adams
4. John Bolton
5. David Mazzuchelli

I only leave Frank Frazetta, Joe Jusko, Glen Fabry and Mike Mayhew off that list because they're more Illustrative painters that work in covers more than sequential art, to me at least.

Wait till WW ES is announced and he will be out in full force

Back