Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

Sideshow's DC products at comic con next year gonna be sick. I wonder if this will go up for order soon since it looks done.

q0tx.jpg

From Statueforum!

I might have been tempted by a solid, simple museum type pose.
When SS gets too "creative" (Nosferatu Alien, The Beast guest starring Conan) they start to lose me.

But it's all good. I'm happy for the people that like what they are doing. I still enjoy seeing the process ...as well as the joy on other people's faces when they get what they want.

can't wait for it. I hope its going to be a PF. that would be 3 supes for me (comis, reeve, man of steel). great!

Skaumlrmavbild2013-12-15kl220421_zpsf692b7ff.png

Pose looks familiar ... With just the legs flipped

e085b5d4cd36d6e6d09113667cf8a0c8_zps70cd5de7.jpg

The proto head sculpt looks AMAZING!!!

q0tx.jpg

Unfortunately the paint job isn't going to be anywhere near that. Wr are going to get a flat unicolor application of skin tone...

Prototype is looking great so far. Really hope the final product comes out as nice (I doubt it, but still hopeful).

Unfortunately the paint job isn't going to be anywhere near that. Wr are going to get a flat unicolor application of skin tone...

It could if they use the intrinsic (sp?) scan method like they did with the German Paratrooper PF

Coooooool finally!!! Now Preoder please!!! And batman keaton too. I'm happy with this hobby but my pocket Not ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is great, thanks for the pics guys.

Definitely getting this. Time to put my custom Reeve Superman up for sale.

HATE the pose. Hate it. Hate it.

Part of making it a convincing rendition of Christopher Reeve is to actually pose it in a way you could picture him from a film.

They never used that again so the chances are slim to none

True but so far no other PF has had this translucent looking skin tone either as far as I can remember so I think there is a possibility. Not going to hold my breath but I think there is a chance nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back