Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne Head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunna

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looked on ebay for some christian bale hs, both the headplay and cian hs display pics on their sites look pretty good but i know there is no way in hell that the actual product is going to look like that. If anyone owns either of these head sculpt can you pls link me to some in hand pics so i can see the actual quality, thx guys.

I dont think many members here bought those heads, as they all probably already got the far more superior ones from Hot Toys Begins Batman and Adam's.

I agree the new HT one and the Adam one are the standard for this head. To a lesser extentsome members have Kai's version too.

these two, everyone avoided like the plague especially considering that the Headplay/Cian one is a recasted HT head. Hell no.

yeh i thought that would be the case, but just wanted to see if anyone had in hand pics to compare to the promo display pic which looks pretty good imo, i mean it was 30 bucks lol

i got a cian one, for £17.56 delivered i thought i couldn't go wrong.... and i was right! it may not be as good as the hot toys bruce wayne/ batman begins one (and i dont have one for comparison) but it is a fantastic sculpt and well painted, far superior to the original hot toys bruce wayne sculpts.

i got a cian one, for £17.56 delivered i thought i couldn't go wrong.... and i was right! it may not be as good as the hot toys bruce wayne/ batman begins one (and i dont have one for comparison) but it is a fantastic sculpt and well painted, far superior to the original hot toys bruce wayne sculpts.

I hope you realize that's a recast of HTs head with an added neck

Just sayin'

I didn't realise that, not that it matters to me, could never afford the hot toys one, and at £17.56 delivered to my door im happy

i bought one. it looks good.

yes it looks like a recast from HT Bruce Wayne. just that the paint job brings another different look.

nevertheless, it is cheap and worth to get one. eBay has a lot of sellers selling expensively.... only the HS you know?

Fair price. Congrats :clap

Looks a bit undersized.. but good for the price. You should check here on the for sale forum, a lot of members are selling their Batman Begins/ Bruce Wayne HS for less than $100. The HS is awesome, really... and if you can, get Adam's. Is even better, but is hard to get.

Hi guys! Will this work with the Toy Fairs Batman Begins body as well? Can you please post a picture? Thanks!

:peace

I recently purchased the head play one. I haven't recieved it yet but it looked a little better than the cian one to me, based on the facial expression. I have no "moral code" when buying unofficial 1/6 items. They are all unofficial no matter who makes them and how they are made. No need for a pedestal here.

I recently purchased the head play one. I haven't recieved it yet but it looked a little better than the cian one to me, based on the facial expression. I have no "moral code" when buying unofficial 1/6 items. They are all unofficial no matter who makes them and how they are made. No need for a pedestal here.

are they the same ? (Cian-HP)

I received the head play Bale sculpt yesterday. I REALLY like it. I think it's much more accurate than anything HT has come out with. Yes, even the $150 Toy Fair version. Yes, that one is beautiful but it looks more like if Bale was beefier.

I haven't seen the Cian one in person but I went with head play as it seemed and the Cian head was saying "WTF".

I received the head play Bale sculpt yesterday. I REALLY like it. I think it's much more accurate than anything HT has come out with. Yes, even the $150 Toy Fair version. Yes, that one is beautiful but it looks more like if Bale was beefier.

I haven't seen the Cian one in person but I went with head play as it seemed and the Cian head was saying "WTF".

Could you please post some pictures?

Back