Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked my SS order history on their website.. got my tracking #, just waiting for UPS to update what day delivery is.

Next Tuesday for me, good luck to everyone receiving it this week, hope the statue gods are in your favor

Snapped off a quick pic of it at my LCS:
20160831_140847.jpg

There was someone who posed the HT like the PF and it was pretty close looking.

I just wish they would ship this already so I can decide if I should order the Affleck version. It's a tough choice, while I prefer the look of Millers Batman I feel like you get more out of the Bale suit in terms of detail with his high tech armor..for $400-500 I want something to look at :) ...however if this statue looks too small compared to the rest of my pieces I may order the Affleck PF which isn't much taller but at least he's bulkier.

I wish SS would give us a time frame other then 'any day now' ..it's been a week going on two.

Might've been me :lol

I reposed and took quick pics again on brief free time, didn't change the hands to fists though.
I'll adjust next time to make it more like the PF. If only HT made a 1/4 Joker, I could pose like the PF but make adjustments to make it look better.

I reposed and took quick pics again on brief free time, didn't change the hands to fists though.
I'll adjust next time to make it more like the PF. If only HT made a 1/4 Joker, I could pose like the PF but make adjustments to make it look better.

When I had my HT 1/4 Bats.. it always bugged me that the knee guard always turned to the side when bending the leg...

When I had my HT 1/4 Bats.. it always bugged me that the knee guard always turned to the side when bending the leg...

Yeah, wish the fabric could rotate more. I guess to have that seamless correctly oriented look for various parts of the suit, you need to get the PF.

Back