Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too nice and thus there is no controversy. Nothing for people to complain about. Those are the threads that blow up most of the time. Look at this one compared to the TDK Joker thread.
That's a good point.

It's too nice and thus there is no controversy. Nothing for people to complain about. Those are the threads that blow up most of the time. Look at this one compared to the TDK Joker thread.

Well, to be fair, HL Joker fans are SOMETHING ELSE.

Some love paying 1K for aftermarket coats, socks HS's and ties for their 1/6 Dolls.

Well, to be fair, HL Joker fans are SOMETHING ELSE.

Some love paying 1K for aftermarket coats, socks HS's and ties for their 1/6 Dolls.

True... But other threads have suffered the same fate. I think it's just easier to complain and hope for change then to be post over and over when you are completely satisfied...

PS - I had no idea that the HL Joker fans were that crazy :)

True... But other threads have suffered the same fate. I think it's just easier to complain and hope for change then to be post over and over when you are completely satisfied...

PS - I had no idea that the HL Joker fans were that crazy :)

So I take it you never heard of Adam or Kato before the Prime Studios statue? Franpincho was being kind, it's more like they will spend thousands of dollars for the items he mentioned. :horror

2016 will be quiet a year for statues, looks like TDK batman, joker, boba fett and darth vader will be my 2016 pickups. I do not have a batman or joker PF, these 2 will be perfect

Back