Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS your comparison pictures just shows how off the likeness is.

Funny thing about Heath's Joker... He does look very different from photo to photo.. Just little subtle things that he does with his face.. But I think the PF sculpt def looks like Heath.. To each his own though :)

It's mainly the expression, it only looks like Heath as the Joker because the statue is pulling the same expression as Heath did in the movie, just like the DX11. There are just so many things off with it, like the Jaw shape, nose and protruding frowning brow bone shape, the list is end list.

Have you seen Prime Studios one? Now that looks like Heath.

Last edited:
Used some nice points and placed my order for this Bats.. bring on the Joker... This will complete my bats collection until we get the new Batman Affleck version.. I should just be entering the nursing home...:) I love this PF EX of Batman.

U really love the EX? Aren't you just a little bit disappointed that the sonar eyes are just painted, instead of having real LED lights? IMO there is no need to preorder this as I would never display that EX head.

The wait for this may in fact be nearly unbearable. It's like being excited for Christmas in May (except even longer).

For my shelves, this is one of the better PF's I've seen SSC do recently. Boba Fett is going to also be a very nice addition. :hi5:

Beautiful piece, great pose but for that kind of money I expect 24" minimum.

Passing on this one :(

Yeah I really want this piece but now Sideshow is just being lame offering 1/5 scale for the same price as their jacked up 1/4 pieces. How is it the price increases have accelerated so much in the last 6 months and continue to head north? These statues aren't that limited for the price.

U really love the EX? Aren't you just a little bit disappointed that the sonar eyes are just painted, instead of having real LED lights? IMO there is no need to preorder this as I would never display that EX head.

I have to admit ..not really.. Now it looks lit all the time and no battery issues... I think it looks pretty cool as is...:)

It will look "lit" in the day, but what about the night time (Batman's main hours of work)? Perhaps it's Sideshow's new daytime only Batman: Glow-in-the-day Batman!

Is it 1/5 then?

IMO, for what it's worth and since we have no clear answer, it's closer to 1/4 than it is 1/5. I looked at some other PF on the SSC site, and they vary as you'd expect generally at 20" on up. Between comparably sized characters, the pose seems to really affect the overall height of the statue. With Batman's outstretched legs popse, it's making him shorter than he would have been standing tall. Wolverine is a bit hunched down, and on a taller base, but still just 20". Jason is a larger character, standing tall, and on a taller base, and just comes in at 22.5". I don't really see how this is out of scale compared to the other recent PF's. It may be on the smaller end of the spectrum, but certainly still in the 1/4 range.

the pose is really for pairing with Bane, but we haven't heard a word about him....

I have to admit ..not really.. Now it looks lit all the time and no battery issues... I think it looks pretty cool as is...:)

Yeah the battery issues could be a problem like they were with the Iron Mark VI Maq, from what I believe? Still.. if Hot Toys could do it, I don't get why Sideshow couldn't.

It will look "lit" in the day, but what about the night time (Batman's main hours of work)? Perhaps it's Sideshow's new daytime only Batman: Glow-in-the-day Batman!

That's true never thought of that, plus the painted eyes don't even look glossy, and thus, they don't look like the bright shiny sonar lights,quite frankly the painted eyes makes the sculpt look rather look like a comic PF.

the pose is really for pairing with Bane, but we haven't heard a word about him....

Maybe they don't have the liscense for TDKR? :dunno

Last edited:
Is it 1/5 then?

Made a side by side using Sideshow's tabletop view. Not sure how accurate it is though. Looks 1/4 to me.

21315802142_c757e770bc_c.jpg

Well Sideshow did say it was "meticulously sculpted in 1:5th scale" in the original release description. Though I guess that is up to interpretation just like the PF Droids "Yavin themed base" and the "penciled artist's signature" on the Art Prints. :lol

Back