Chris Howes' Sculptural Creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason why those that ordered the House head and cane haven't received their product. According to him it was finished. All he had to do was cast and paint them. Apparently just paint them, because he said he'd be shipping out the unpainted ones. So what's the holdup?

If he was an honourable man we'd be seeing members posting pics. He has no honour, so he has nothing to defend. His granduer is more megalomanic than a true self assessment. He's only proving himself to be a artful liar. Rather than be resentful toward us, he ought to buy a mirror and blame the one who is the cause of all his problems.

He's so busy, so he must be earning good money. Rather than try to appease those he is taking for granted, he ought to be sending refunds out, thereby reducing his workload and showing some good will to rectifying the situation.

I am sure he is reading everyone of these posts instead of working on stuff he was paid for.......I for one paid him going on 15 months ago and I was content to wait for my stuff. I did not pester him with emails maybe once a month I would send him one asking for a progress report and he would reply that he was ,working like crazy to get everything done.

Then he sent me an email saying that some of my stuff was shipped, I waited and waited and waited and after another month goes by I emailed him to ask what was up since I never received anything. He told me it must of gotten lost in the mail and he would make up another one and ship it right out, once again he told me something was shipped and I waited and waited and waited and guess what! Nothing arrived......I asked him about it again and got the same excuse, now I am having doubts that he ever sent anything....Got one more email from him saying stuff had been shipped and it never arrived so I asked him for a refund......Well guess what, yup all communication stopped....

Thats a disgraceful way to treat a customer. If it was ebay he`d be involved in a dispute now and would have to give you your money back via paypal

What astounds me is the "need" for Howes to be paid upfront for all his supplies and such. To "be commissioned". I know supplies can be costly. But, if you're good,you're going to get the return on your money. Look at Frontline. Lonnie is selling heads at $10 -$15. And they are not crap. I have most of them and they are very sculpts. Spenser just offered up a bunch of his and again, not all commissioned as far as I know. Great sculpts, unsolicited at a fair price. Poppo Toys used to do it too. It CAN be done.
I wish that I had the skill & experience to sculpt like these guys. You would want for nothing. I would already have them in my collection and be sharing them.

:rock Me too! :rock

I would provide you all with tons of David Hasselhoff heads... :joy:chew

We would need to get someone to make up some accessories for him, like a beer and whiskey bottle and a big ole greasy burger so he could eat it off the floor will drinking the booze....

Count me in for one...........:rotfl

I don't understand why this is so hard to understand. If he had been giving regular updates and actually sending a few things out to people once in a while, I would say be patient. He hasn't done that. This is a problem entirely of his own making.

Hey guys I just spoke with Chris Howes! He said he will Definitely post updates and send off heads when he gets over the death of Michael Jackson. Not only that he has promised to personally fly to each and everyone who ordered from him and give them personal manicures.......

I JOKE I JOKE....

I dont want the my stuff anymore. I want a refund geez... the value of his work is good as a cow that doesn't milk. I mean even if i got his stuff now... it wouldn't look right next to all my high end collectibles... rather it would make my collection look shameful...

because i'm polite, he's very upfront with me.
And i think even if you didn't talk with him directly, he'd still post updates for you on these boards when he could. Not anymore though.

I've also said that even if i get my items, i'm going to continue to do what i can to post updates for chris if he relays information to me, so that everyone is not kept in the dark.

But it didn't have to be like this. You formed a mob, and you pushed him out. And while that might make you feel all proud and special, all it did was backfire, and make things worse. You upset him, attacked him, and increased his amount of crap to wade through in order to get work done. And to top it off, made the chances worse for those of us who were calm to begin with of getting our items. So thanks for that! So while i don't agree with him leaving the boards, i can understand that to even attempt to remain here with the hostility that was present, would be a mistake, or at least one of the most difficult and time consuming tasks for someone who is already a busy person.

I've been nothing but polite. I've never badgered anyone in any way about the Cameron head I paid for. I even politely asked for a refund, because the lack of updates has me thinking I've been ripped off. But since someone somewhere was mean, the quiet people have to suffer? Bull^^^^. Taking his ball and going home was the wrong move.

Last edited:
anyone here hear anything about his dexter

IF we get the Dexter hs, it won't be for a long, looooooooooong, looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Especially considering how new that project is compared to other projects.

IF we get the Dexter hs, it won't be for a long, looooooooooong, looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Especially considering how new that project is compared to other projects.

how gullable are you guys... to still have faith in giving the guy money for new projects... LOL JUST LOL

uhm yeah... i was the one who started the dexter howes project... but i was also skeptical so i held out on paying... im just saying to ask about a project or suggest paying anything to this crook is just ridiculous at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back