Chris Howes' Sculptural Creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm i just said the same thing captdan said a few days ago... the only person who got anything is that collector49

burglar.jpg

Right, well this sucks! I'm out $100, going back to Dec last year plus i'm in the UK so any chance of getting my money back is slim to none. :banghead

Still just blows my mind he won't even bother to post updates... I hate to think the worst of someone, but he really isn't putting up much of a fight here.

I sent him an e-mail yesterday saying that he can stuff my House-head up his a***.

This guy is a joke. I had email contact with him quite regularly and he just bull-^^^^ted me: your head is gone (20 June); a week later "you had a painted head, yes?"; the painted head will be shipped tomorrow (28 June)....when I asked to clarify this - radio silence since then!

Tosser. If stealing my 70$ makes him happy, then be it!

I bought the full limited Serang House so his would have been 2nd in class anyway.

Still just blows my mind he won't even bother to post updates... I hate to think the worst of someone, but he really isn't putting up much of a fight here.

It's just not professional. You don't leave your customers hanging for months and then chide them for their lack of faith. Even if he comes through for everybody eventually, he's burned his bridges with the 1/6 community.

I think that sums it up well, even if he does deliver... at this point his lack of communication has tarnished his reputation.

A reputation is only important if you actually care about what people think of you. He obviously doesn't.

What ever happened to the 2 or 3 douches that stood by him like he was some religious figure. Where are they
now? :rolleyes:

Ruining his name was more than worth my $57 stolen dollars.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... and still believe he's not Melvin, but either way he's handled this whole mess so poorly that I don't intend to become involved in any of his projects. I've only invested around $30 so its a cheap lesson if I take a loss.

I have no money invested. The loss to me is in what is NOT getting made.
However, as you say, its a cheap lesson for you. I've heard others say the same. The bad thing is its cheap for some guys but its $7,000 - $11,000 in his pocket.

I think all of you who are monetarily involved should team up and go for the balls... Legally speaking. A few bucks here and there is one thing. $11,000 is a crime.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... and still believe he's not Melvin, but either way he's handled this whole mess so poorly that I don't intend to become involved in any of his projects.

:lecture........

The loss to me is in what is NOT getting made.

I've got money in this for a couple sculpts (one of them purchased solely to help push towards his 15 person benchmark for the discount - what a dumb ass I am now) and I really dug his sculpt. I'm just glad Serang came through with a phenomenal sculpt so I have something to put on my built figure after all this mess is dead dead dead dead. Would have been even crappier to have no replacement.

Is there anyone that has successfully gotten a refund? I've asked twice and I think I'm not going to get a response at this point.

What ever happened to the 2 or 3 douches that stood by him like he was some religious figure. Where are they
now? :rolleyes:

Ruining his name was more than worth my $57 stolen dollars.

I'm not sure what is worse. Chris not sending out the heads or you acting like a complete tool now. Is it really necessary to start calling other members names, just because they might of had a different opinion on how to handle it then you? Jeez, grow up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back