Chris Howes' Sculptural Creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that everyone does not take this approach. The more people that say oh well lesson learned time to move on the less chances are that anything will ever be done to this clown.

Thats just what he wants as well, people to give up and he'll then move onto the next victim.

It only takes a few minutes to file reports on line and if everyone files them then law enforcement will see that this is a bigger problem than just 1 or 2 people.

This is what these scum bags count on, people not taking the time to file anything and saying oh well.....I will send anyone the links to where they can file reports just PM me......

Totally agree! Or go under a new identity for the next victims.

I have seen you cry like a girl on this forum for a lot less than $45.

Like what?

Also my comment wasn't that serious, if the guy doesn't get the stuff he has paid for, he has the right to complain! Even if it was 5 bucks. I also think his letter is a mature way of dealing with this, maybe a bit much on the religious side of things for my taste but still a good attitude.

The problem is if everyone acted like he did it would be a very easy world for crooks.

=TheTerminator;1805984]Oh but I do. Keaton rocks but thats besides the point, just saying. 8th wonder is still a cool guy in my books.

Right back at you TheTerminator:D.

He just REALLY loves Burtons Batman, maybe a little too much?

Why, because i get pissed of when 8000 items of Christine Bale's batman get released and not a single Keaton Batman item? I'm a fan of Burton's batman and i hate Nolan's movies so it's just natural that i find that annoying.

I don't see why we, the people who have an outstanding order, don't all put in $10 and hire a lawyer. It's not the "$45" that's the worry, it's the $11000 that he has stiffed people of, and what's an extra $10.

He chooses not to stay in touch, then he is out of touch with reality. Let reality come and bite him on the butt. Not commenting on an open forum is one thing, but he has everyones email so he can easily contact his customers to let them know what's going on, especially since his email is so problematic.

He works so hard that he must be able to reimburse everyone easily, and his grandma can back him up if he's a little short. He's had the time, the money and the choices, let the sheriff come and solve his problems.

Right back at you TheTerminator:D.

Why, because i get pissed of when 8000 items of Christine Bale's batman get released and not a single Keaton Batman item? I'm a fan of Burton's batman and i hate Nolan's movies so it's just natural that i find that annoying.

I am a big Burton fan too and would also love to see an 89' Batman line. I would be lying if I said I didn't because I very much do ......... I admit also that there is more than enough BB & TDK stuff now.

I would assume getting older film licenses today might be harder than we think.

You can just contact his state's attroney general. Believe me with this many people being ripped off by hima nd this board as proof of all those people being angry, they will look into this case and quickly since it involves so much money and so many people.

Internet fraud is becoming a HUGE crime and they take it dead seriously.

I just got done doing something similar with another artist and his state's attorney general office, and after a quick phone call from them to let him know he was under investigation, I got my money back immediately, after 8 months of zero communication. Totally worth the 15 minute phone call.

You can just contact his state's attroney general. Believe me with this many people being ripped off by hima nd this board as proof of all those people being angry, they will look into this case and quickly since it involves so much money and so many people.

Internet fraud is becoming a HUGE crime and they take it dead seriously.

I just got done doing something similar with another artist and his state's attorney general office, and after a quick phone call from them to let him know he was under investigation, I got my money back immediately, after 8 months of zero communication. Totally worth the 15 minute phone call.

Totally agree and the more people that do just that the better they will see the magnitude of this situation and take it even more serious.

As I said before 1 or 2 people and a small amount of money is a nuisance but 100 people and a large amount of money is an eye opener.

Just curious about the people that said they were getting fast civil replies from Chris and were asked to mention refunds to him have not come back and posted anything since......Hmmmmmm wonder why......

Im just starting to regret paying up front. :( I dont know what to do but wait....and wait... :huh

If not too late, you should file a PayPal claim. By now I would think
there would be many such outstanding claims.

If not too late, you should file a PayPal claim. By now I would think
there would be many such outstanding claims.

You only have 45 days to file a claim with paypal after that they will not do anything. I suggest filing one anyway to let them know the scope of the problem........

45 days seems so extremely poor. 90 days seems about realistic.

Payments made in advance to someone without ironclad trustworthiness should be made
with a credit card.

Well it's been over 3 weeks since the "first batch" of heads were shipped and still only a couple of people have posted that they received anything.

Has anyone else received anything at all?

Where are the responses from those that were/are "in contact" with Chris and asked to mention the "R" (refunds) word? I have not seen any updates since they were asked about the refunds.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back