Chris Howes: Maximus project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the long delay, but I will have a good update for you, hopefully tonight. I have not been idle...

I have a Celebriduck I desperately have to finish today ( have to get it done in time to get the finished product on a shipment from China in June), then I'm going to get what I've got together and shoot some photos.

Oh, and BTW, I'm wearing that Commodus costume right now..... it's just for around the house, mind you....

Since this is the "all things Maximus" thread, I thought I might post this here:

Which is the accurate representation?
Boots with or without the greaves?

9121b0417422b5a257e10f4967299888.jpg

c80241beda9f3c96b327ee346b3c99eb.jpg

I will try to start my own custom project (while I wait for Chris to start working on a General Maximus Decimus Meridius during the battle in Germania) and I thought it wouldn't hurt to post reference pics here, seeing as they might be helpful for everyone.

Hope it's alright Chris, if not I'll delete the posts.

i heard from chris a couple days back that he's really progressing with this project (it's not a sleeper, guys) - and he should be posting pics soon. poor guy is so busy with so many projects right now. if it was me, i would have given up - a credit to him for enjoying the work enough for continuing to offer us these great projects. personally, i'm amazed at the sheer workload the customizers on here have (including you seb!). not just in terms of output, but checking the threads, answering pms, collecting payments and lists etc. etc. it's crazy! and this is on top of dayjobs etc. for most of these guys. if i was one of them, i'd be in the corner of a dark room rocking on my knees by now.

i think he probably just needs the time to take pics of what he has so far (another strain on time). but from his message, it sounded like he's really enthusiastic about his armour work - i can't wait to see it.

yeah me too can't wait to see the armoour even if i didn't ordered one?
But for those arms sleeves i don't think we will see them?
No news about that!

:lol
yeah it has been a VERY long time. i'm hearing on several threads that people are starting to receive items they've been waiting for for a long time now. it's a trickle - i think after all those posts about how he'd be up to date soon, he's fallen into a backlog again. he had computer problems so couldn't post as much but he assures us he's working hard. they may be late, but they will turn up. eventually. i hope it isn't 7 months like keaton batman!:eek:

EDIT: i thought i should add in case someone reads this post out of context of the last few messages - this is about shawn of soveriegn studios and not chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back