Chopper Predator Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
021609pred02.jpg

When i look at this bios makes me wanna buy HT AVP preds whic i hate
this looks realy awesome

Lazers would be great indeed, though the novelty would wear off. The novelty of the l.e.d's on mine have worn off. I hardly turn them on that much anymore.

This is my issue as welll. Hell, you dont have to be an idiot, you could just turn it on, and someone walks in the room at that moment annnnd....

Pretty much.

LEDS are just flat out safer than putting lasers in it, and unless you fog up your room, you wouldn't see the beams anyway.

If you really want a bio helmet with lasers, talk to the guys at the Hunter's Lair - I'm sure a few of them, like Casey for example, would be happy to make you a QUALITY bio with lasers in the targeting shroud.

Sweet! My bio and sideshow mug are in stanstead at the minute :lol probably have mine on Monday!

Got mine today! It's not as good as wolf, but overall I am pleased :) look badass all together :rock

I am very tempted to get the HCG P2 bio.
Do you guys think sideshow will ever do a P1 or P2 bio?

I hope sideshow do a P1 and P2 bio it would complete the collection beside the AvP bios but having said that i couldnt resist the HCG P2 and it arrived the other day awesome piece mesh eyes nicely painted and similar stand setup (hexagonal magnet) wall and desk top also the same set up for the battery and switch as the sideshow pieces. The stand is painted the same as the bio as well. I would say go for it as who knows if sideshow will do them and they will probably have painted lenses :)

Got mine today! It's not as good as wolf, but overall I am pleased :) look badass all together :rock

Congrats! I am pleased with mine too, especially after fixing the lense. Are you going to mod the lense? It makes it look a thousand times better.

Back