Chopper Predator Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool.. looks like it's not the bronze look, either. I will be gettign this one for SURE! BTW, Does anyone know why the movie had the metallic look and the 1/6th had the copper/bronze look?

and i have to say I hate this Bio most.. in fact its the ONLY Bio i hate, the others are hard core and slick, this is like wide and rounded.. like a supra with no turbo.. just not right

but thats just my opinion yo

Seeing all 4 of them side by side, I'm really starting to think the Chopper bio is the best one since Scar's similar to P1 and I just never liked the "weird" look of the P2 bio.

021609pred02.jpg

karma, so sorry but i got a noob questio for u:
are all four bios gonna be available thru sideshow now?
i'm interested in the wolf bio...

Good luck getting the Wolf bio. Really. It came out last year and is around $500 now and I haven't seen one on eBay in awhile. I know it's my most favorite piece in my whole collection:D

The Scar's shipping from SSC this week so you might be able to still get that for retail.

Celtic's for 2nd qtr release so there's still time to PO it at SSC

And I'm sure the PO for Chopper will be up in a few weeks so you should be ok on that

karma, so sorry but i got a noob questio for u:
are all four bios gonna be available thru sideshow now?
i'm interested in the wolf bio...

The Wolf bio was released by Sideshow awhile ago, you can pick them up occassionally on ebay or through forums but it is no longer sold by SS.

The Scar and Celtic are due to be released shortly and they are on the the Sideshow website.

I don't think they have released a date yet for the chopper.

Verbal21 beat me to it :lol

Good luck getting the Wolf bio. Really. It came out last year and is around $500 now and I haven't seen one on eBay in awhile. I know it's my most favorite piece in my whole collection:D

yeah i like the wolf bio the most too. the tribal inscriptions make it very interesting visually.

The Wolf bio was released by Sideshow awhile ago, you can pick them up occassionally on ebay or through forums but it is no longer sold by SS.

The Scar and Celtic are due to be released shortly and they are on the the Sideshow website.

I don't think they have released a date yet for the chopper.

Verbal21 beat me to it :lol

thanks verbal and darkchylde for the info. i'm not interested in the celtic or the chopper (think they look ugly). but the scar is also a potential. i was confused for a while there. when i saw the pic of all 4 bios, i thought they were being re-released together with the new chopper bio. my mistake.

aren't they gonna do the P1 bio? that's the original after all...

I am lucky to have both the bio and the bust :joy. I am gonna have to sort out some coin for the scar bio now as its coming up to postage time, and I HATE waiting on stuff :monkey2

Back