Chopper Predator Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope sideshow do a P1 and P2 bio it would complete the collection

After seeing the last 3 releases and indeed spending alot of money on two of them from sideshow i wouldn't trust them to do everybody's favourite bio's. Id much rather see HCG release a hero P2 (probably not likely as the original "went missing") and id love to see them re-release their P1 with a simple stand and without the huge expensive half base. That may annoy the people that brought the full P1 but it's sure to be a winner and unlike anything SS may produce it certainly wouldn't have ugly, cheap paper or painted lenses.

Congrats! I am pleased with mine too, especially after fixing the lense. Are you going to mod the lense? It makes it look a thousand times better.
Guys, does anyone have a link/instructions on how to modify the lenses on Chopper?

After seeing the last 3 releases and indeed spending alot of money on two of them from sideshow i wouldn't trust them to do everybody's favourite bio's. Id much rather see HCG release a hero P2 (probably not likely as the original "went missing") and id love to see them re-release their P1 with a simple stand and without the huge expensive half base. That may annoy the people that brought the full P1 but it's sure to be a winner and unlike anything SS may produce it certainly wouldn't have ugly, cheap paper or painted lenses.

I'd loved a simple P1 mask with stand. I'd sell all these other ones if they ever came out with that one

Nicely said

I would buy an HCG P1 in a heartbeat if it didn't come with the bust base....

Guys, does anyone have a link/instructions on how to modify the lenses on Chopper?

Here is the cut and paste from the other thread:

Reviving an old thread. Finally got around to work on the lense portion of the bio. The finish on this piece is really nice, with heavy texture throughout. The only issue is the lack of lense, which could be easily resolved.

Before the mod:
DSC_0073.jpg

Equipment used--sharp scissor, removagble double sided tape, transparency, window cling, and spray paint (note window cling & spray paint in black and silver not shown in picture):
wDSC_00012.jpg

Making the stencil with an Office Depot brand window cling sheet:
DSC_0003.jpg

After some fine trimming and fitting, the stencil:
wDSC_0001.jpg

Transfered shape to the prepainted transparency:
wDSC_00014.jpg

Final step-cut, trim to fit, and double sided tape the lense to the bio. Finished product (please excuse the mess):
DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Looks so much better with the lense :chew. This lense is easier to do then the celtic piece. If anyone needs the stencil for reference, PM me. Note there will be some variation in the lense shape from bio to bio due to the hand finished nature of these pieces.

That looks a thousand times better doesn't it, why didn't SS just do that and avoid alienating so many loyal customers?!? boggles the mind!

Congrats! I am pleased with mine too, especially after fixing the lense. Are you going to mod the lense? It makes it look a thousand times better.

Thanks man, those lenses look a thousand times better!! I'd probably mess it up though :( what did you use for the lenses? Great job by the way :rock

That looks a thousand times better doesn't it, why didn't SS just do that and avoid alienating so many loyal customers?!? boggles the mind!

All about the $$$$ I guess.

Thanks man, those lenses look a thousand times better!! I'd probably mess it up though :( what did you use for the lenses? Great job by the way :rock

Thanks. I used a transparency sheet, the type for overhead projectors, for the lense. You can get them at any office stores. I just spray paint them with silver paint, then a little splat of black spray paint. The beautiful part of it is you can remove the lense (should you mess up) since it is held in place with removeable double sided tape. I am not much for doing custom work on my stuff since I lack the talents many on this board possess. but this was such a straight foward project so I figure I give it a try and it worked out good.

Thanks turtle!

No problem. PM me if you need the stencil. Will save you some time.

You should charge people to do it for them, probably make a few $$ on the side for the "customizing challenged" (like myself) :naughty

I have a HCG P1, and wouldn't care if they just released the bio....I love the half base. It looks great! I don't really see them doing that though. SS really screwed the pooch with the lenses in their bios...imo. The HCG P1 is the way SS should have done their lenses. The SS wolf was their best release imo and still were not "see through" lenses. :mad:

And TURTLE great work on that Chopper! Looks much, much better.

Last edited:
Yeah you should cut out and spray sets, people would pay for that, lazy ones like me :lol

You should charge people to do it for them, probably make a few $$ on the side for the "customizing challenged" (like myself) :naughty

Yeah you should cut out and spray sets, people would pay for that, lazy ones like me :lol

I would but since these bios vary slightly in shape due to hand finishing, the chances of my lenses fitting other bios perfectly are quite slim. I found this out when I did the lenses for the Celtic and then had to get a bio replacement from sideshow due to flaws. The lenses didn't fit the replacement bio too well so I made a new set for it.

I have a HCG P1, and wouldn't care if they just released the bio....I love the half base. It looks great! I don't really see them doing that though. SS really screwed the pooch with the lenses in their bios...imo. The HCG P1 is the way SS should have done their lenses. The SS wolf was their best release imo and still were not "see through" lenses. :mad:

And TURTLE great work on that Chopper! Looks much, much better.

Thanks. I have the HCG p1 bio too and I love it. The bust/base is really cool. Definitely adds presence to the bio.

Back