China International Comic Festival Expo 2015 Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannot un-see..

attachment.php

YJ going "subatomic" in AM? :monkey3

Last edited:
I don't know if it's the lighting or if HT has changed the proto so that it looks more accurate to the movie. If it is indeed the latter, then that'd be a shame. I prefer the red of the proto, as well as its more muted shine.

Nah, the uploader added some filters to his photos hence the color.

King arts is like shrink Hot Toys headsculpt. Its so uncanny same, that body though :lol

So weird
I was thinking that as well. Seems so similar, down to the expressions. Would be a shame if that's what's happening there.

Seeing these pictures makes me wish they'd put Yellowjacket up for preorder already. I'm rather selective about which villains I get in 1/6, but that suit was just too nice looking for me to not want to have him displayed with Antman in my collection.

On an unrelated note, anyone purchased any of the 1/9 stuff from King Arts? Those figures look great, and I've looked at some preorders, but I'm not sure if I want to dive into yet another scale and can't tell what the quality of their stuff is in the proto pictures I've seen.

Seeing these pictures makes me wish they'd put Yellowjacket up for preorder already. I'm rather selective about which villains I get in 1/6, but that suit was just too nice looking for me to not want to have him displayed with Antman in my collection.

On an unrelated note, anyone purchased any of the 1/9 stuff from King Arts? Those figures look great, and I've looked at some preorders, but I'm not sure if I want to dive into yet another scale and can't tell what the quality of their stuff is in the proto pictures I've seen.

There's a review of KA's MJ IIIVII here: IRONMAN MK IIIVII DEEP SEA SUIT @ KINGARTS 1/9 - Mr.Elljay玩具部屋

Articulation is very bad though :lol

Got to admit, I really like what I'm seeing from King Arts. Clearly they can deliver, all reviews I've seen of their Mk 42 show a well-made and extremely well-planned figure. Hot Toys failed to deliver me the diecast Mk III I wanted, I might roll the dice on KA's Mk III and IV instead at this rate.

I also really like the idea of them doing non-armoured figures as giant SH Figuarts, effectively - at least in principle. Their faces look great but the bodies need work.

I hate to hear the articulation is bad. From what I've seen their Mk III is a really nice looking figure. For their price point, if they can't deliver articulation I'm probably out though.

Their Mk III is looking good so far. Fully-articulated torso and waist, appears to have ankle rockers. It's beating the HT Mk III Diecast at any rate.

There have been issues about the arms breaking, even when it's still in the box :monkey4

A76D310B-45E8-4192-9141-2A69E42116C9.jpg

10620010_10208182763072251_9120509350086813950_o.jpg

Back