Chilipep66 2017 Customs and 1/6 Collection! DECKARD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

Your Joker is amazing, seriously 1/6 gold!

Jake I was hoping you would be the one painting my Calvin sculpt! I bought that figure / jumped on the list with you and yunsil in mind! :( :( I will miss that!
I have been awestruck by your work right from day zero! In fact I feel you are one guy who does not have a set style and looks at each sculpt from "what that character actually looked like" than just throwing your own style as a constant in every sculpt! Each sculpts subject is so uniquely handled!!! Awestruck!!!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

good call Leon, Jake is a very versatile painter who just keeps improving!

and thanks so much for the kind words guys! I just got a new macro lens for my camera and Ive been loving capturing some of the insane detail of some of my favorite custom paint jobs

DSC_1290.jpg
DSC_1253.jpg
DSC_1244.jpg
DSC_1140.jpg

Last edited:

That macro lens is amazing...I need to invest in one asap

That macro lens is amazing...I need to invest in one asap
I need one too. I'm currently using extension tubes for closeup shots. I have a few other lenses I want before I get to the macro one.

wow, that's overwhelming. must be an awesome feeling to be in that room absorbing all the great details and images.

Rainman paint app on vince, put this sculpt in a whole new level. Aeon paint was just fine

stock iminime Leon! I think there work on it is absolutely amazing! thanks so much for all the comments guys! I know ive been going overboard on pics lately haha, just excited about the new lens!

Jacobs joker is the best on the market hands down ... It's perfect

absolutely agreed Joned!

heres a few more close ups
DSC_1362.jpg
DSC_1357.jpg
DSC_1210.jpg

Awesome collection, eveything you need is there!

I'm in love with your collection. I must get your Walter white, Rick grimes and joker. Can you please shed some light on where I can buy these?

Fantastic portraits, Mike! :rock

Love your case's bro looks so crisp and clean! Love to see a closer shot of your tony soprano too!

I'm in love with your collection. I must get your Walter white, Rick grimes and joker. Can you please shed some light on where I can buy these?

thanks so much guys!

well, these are all customized figures from sculpts and outfits that had small runs (except the joker outfit is stock DX Hot toys) Best bet is to keep eyes peeled to the for sale section, and now threezero has a Bra Ba license which will make for some affordable figures!

heres a few quick shots of my new Masterworks Braveheart figure!

MJ1_0035.jpg
MJ1_0039.jpg

Back