Chilipep66 2017 Customs and 1/6 Collection! DECKARD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

Mike the showroom looks awesome! Where are anymore 1:6 figures going that you acquire from here on out. Shelves look spectacular but almost full?

thanks fellas!

I know Rob, I already feel pretty maxed out! it is possible for me to stagger figures in the shelves, and fit another 2 per shelf or so, but I like having them all straight in a row.. thats why Ive been making some tough calls in my sales thread though!

thanks fellas!

I know Rob, I already feel pretty maxed out! it is possible for me to stagger figures in the shelves, and fit another 2 per shelf or so, but I like having them all straight in a row.. thats why Ive been making some tough calls in my sales thread though!
Yeah that way you could squeeze a few more in but like you said I love the way you have them spaced out now. Its always tough to decide what goes or stays, especially with the amount of amazing figures you have already.

always a tough call for sure Rob

Heres my finished chem suit walt with the masterworks sculpt! I really do think this is the benchmark for a 1/6 sculpt and paint up

DSC_0610.jpg
DSC_0625.jpg
DSC_0617.jpg

Your collection continues to impress me bud! Congrats.

I can count the number of collections I'm jealous of on one hand, Mike, but yours is one of them. Gorgeous. :clap

Your display area.. my word. Its baller!

Thanks so much guys!! Means a lot!!

heres something im super excited about. MJs sculpt painted and haired by the one and only jacob Rahmier!

DSC_0694.jpg
DSC_0697.jpg

Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

Thanks so much guys!! Means a lot!!

heres something im super excited about. MJs sculpt painted and haired by the one and only jacob Rahmier!

View attachment 159984
View attachment 159985

Amazing sculpt and paint by the talented jake, but your photo bring this figure to life.. That joker is all kind of Awesome!!

Now that sir, is The Joker!

thanks guys! I gotta take more pics of him, Im literally blown away by the paint work and how genius the hair implanting is, its perfectly seamless with the sculpt underneath. Rob, glad to have a Joker that looks like yours! (even though yours has me beat with the Kato coat)

Great blondie pic, now make a tutorial in how futz the poncho like this :)

thanks guys! I gotta take more pics of him, Im literally blown away by the paint work and how genius the hair implanting is, its perfectly seamless with the sculpt underneath. Rob, glad to have a Joker that looks like yours! (even though yours has me beat with the Kato coat)
Mike, you definitely received one of Jake's finest Jokers he ever done. I saw it in hand and immediately threw mine against the wall (shattering the sculpt in thousands of pieces) ;)

Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

Jake I was hoping you would be the one painting my Calvin sculpt! I bought that figure / jumped on the list with you and yunsil in mind! :( :( I will miss that!
I have been awestruck by your work right from day zero! In fact I feel you are one guy who does not have a set style and looks at each sculpt from "what that character actually looked like" than just throwing your own style as a constant in every sculpt! Each sculpts subject is so uniquely handled!!! Awestruck!!!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

Back