Chilipep66 2017 Customs and 1/6 Collection! DECKARD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

The Scottish Warrior is such an amazing figure! One of Denny's best releases in my opinion...the DX sculpt is mindblowing

Very nice collection. I love the variety of genre as well.

indeed the MW Wallace is an incredible figure, Im in the final stages of making a shield for him since I didn't get the DX. Ill post pics of that soon but in the meantime heres my finished updated X1 Wolvie, with a new jean jacket

MJ1_0068.jpg
MJ1_0070.jpg

thanks guys! thats a HT sculpt modded by jake Rahmier

Never posted pics of my Maximus custom, and now is a good opportunity since I just got Kaustic's fantastic metal helmet
Spenser armor, leather straps modded by Raymond

MJ1_0103.jpg
MJ1_0110.jpg
MJ1_0111.jpg
MJ1_0112.jpg

Your collection is a joy to watch, like a mini museum ;-)
Really liking the versatility and that gladiator is top.
Going for that extra micro detail, upgrades, search for a nice pose, this is the place ;-)

Maximus looks fantastic, Mike, what body is he on?

Maximus looks fantastic, Mike, what body is he on?

thats a tony stark body with perseus legs combo that I threw together Dane! Im sure theres a newer body thats easier to come by with detailed legs these days to achieve a similar effect

thats a tony stark body with perseus legs combo that I threw together Dane! Im sure theres a newer body thats easier to come by with detailed legs these days to achieve a similar effect

Thanks for the info, it looks great! Surprisingly the only non rubber sculpted legs I've found are on the zcwo bodies, and those still aren't as nice as the Perseus.

Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom, GOLDFINGER GRAIL P28!

here is my brand spaking new James Bond. Can't thank everyone involved enough! RDeezy and Yunsil for the outfit, BBKill for the sculpt, and Ray for the paint!

MJ1_0454.jpg
MJ1_0446.jpg
MJ1_0442.jpg
MJ1_0455.jpg

Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom, GOLDFINGER GRAIL P28!

Great pics for great acquisition bro!

That is a stunning Connery there!
Craig Bond is great too.

Back