Children of Hurin Super Delux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the assist, Oxfordian; payment sent! Can't wait to get that deluxe set of 4! :chew

A big thanks to Oxfordian for going to the trouble of ordering and shipping these books for me. They arrived today and are magnificent! Dave's truly a noble and honorable man !

A big thanks to Oxfordian for going to the trouble of ordering and shipping these books for me. They arrived today and are magnificent! Dave's truly a noble and honorable man !

aaaawwww shucks......(blushes).

Cheers Warlock664, it was a pleasure. Enjoy!

This is somewhat off-topic, but still related to this.

For anyone who has the 50th anniversary edition of LOTR, the UK edition from Harper Collins, what is the paper like within the book? Is it white, creme, off-white, heavy paper like the deluxe Hurin book, or a bit lighter? Slightly glossy paper, or more matte?

I'm thinking about picking one of these up sometime, but since I live in the States I can't really check this out before buying it, and at 70 pounds sterling, I need to be pretty sure before buying it that it's the version I want.

It looks like a great book and it will match my Hurin copy pretty well. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks for posting the pictures of that Hurin book - really a nice looking edition.

Back