Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewie looks fantastic in person.. no idea why he almost does look not right on pictures.. but in person its a great great piece.. I love mine !

Only thing that's bugging me about this is the seam line on the shoulder. I want to pick it up despite that though, but not sure if I can afford it at the moment without a pretty significant discount.

thanks for ur feedback. ive seen the seam. but i think its not a big problem.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Seems not that big of a deal it's hidden well, I wish the face was a bit more "fierce" though. Or at least neutral, he looks kinda sad :<

Chewie is one of SS's best SW PFs! The likeness is amazing and instantly recognizable from any angle...the arm seam is NOT noticeable in person. Go for it!

I just purchased an EX off of a fellow member for $340. I was trying not to get into collecting this line, but this is the fourth Star Wars Statue I bought this month.:slap I'm very happy to add this beast to my collection.

I just purchased an EX off of a fellow member for $340. I was trying not to get into collecting this line, but this is the fourth Star Wars Statue I bought this month.:slap I'm very happy to add this beast to my collection.

Congrats. I have multiple Star Wars PF's and I think its a very underrated SS line

I just got a message from sideshow that I won one of these in thier Star Wars Galactic Empire vs Rebel Alliance contest. Sweet. I don't really collect premium formats so this will be my first.

I really hope this isn't the Chewie we can expect to see in Episode VII. He not only looks younger than ever he looks completely pulled back here.

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-11%20at%2011.56.43%20AM_zpsvdallelt.png

I purchased a brand new, factory sealed Chewy on ebay and I got pretty unlucky after opening up the box. The right leather strap on his pouch looks very stretched out and is very raggedy in comparison to the neat and tight left strap. Do you guys have any suggestion on how to fix this? Would you suggest buying another and swapping out the body to use as a spare part? Any suggestion would be appreciated. I've attached some pics:

Chewy.jpg

Chewy2.jpg

Chewy3.jpg

Chewy4.jpg

Back