Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn forgot to update my shipping address.. now this is going to my old address and sideshow is outbof the office till friday ... oh boy

Okay, now that Chewie is here...when do we get a new Han? :impatient:

affe4e8a6dce3066319ec92136183c5717206ae2eb9b76a1f34ea07eb4cc6733.jpg

ok.. got Chewbacca yesterday... with the mentality to re-sell him right away if I really don't like him.. I was very skeptical about this piece.. there was something about it I just don't like .. specially the pose...

BUT>>...

In persone.. wow.. I love it.. its so CHewie ...the likness is SPOT on .. the pose is just simply him ....very accurate .. I love it ! Yes the seam is stupid... most people will display him anyway with the Bow ... so there should have been a better solution or ex for him.. but other then that this piece is just great !!!!! Who ever is on the fence ... like I was .. get him.. the ex is still there !! you won't be disappointed !

20140107_213650_zpsf9c9324d.jpg

20140107_213731_zps6f8e8be8.jpg

20140107_214751_zps67748dcd.jpg

I will have soon separate small bases with for the Jawas and they will go with the Droids.. then I will need a companion piece for Chewie...

SSC... where is a new HAN ?!?!

Thanks Snoopy !!

Yes Chris.. I mean shelfs are adjustable anyway.. so no biggi to make him fit right in :)

Looks great. Mine arrives today. Been sitting on the floor in my office for 2 weeks now, but the bestas are built ( finally ! ), so he will be moving in, and I dont have to envy you guys any more!
:nana::nana::nana:

lol thats great J97 !!! Make sure to post some pics !!

To the rest.. thanks a lot for the kind feedback ! :)

Great display MYC and your totally right about Chewie. I was so on the fence when he was on his way but I totally loved him once he arrived. Definitely a keeper for sure! !

Can he fit in a BESTA shelf without having to adjust it from its default measurement? I would like to avoid having to move one of the shelves in my system. I like them all to be flush. I'm just unsure if you have done that on your pictures, myc.

Chris.. .. I doubt it to be honest.. I don't have the Ikea glass doors on my besta but Chewie is pretty high.. maybe someone who has him and uses the glass doors might be able to answer for sure ..

A friend who have it confirm me the size of Chewie PF in 57 centimeters. So must fit in a besta with glass door I think.

Back