Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been wanting an ANH Chewie to go with the other ANH PF's for a few years now. I like it, best version of Chewie.
I think this is the best Chewie on the market too, and maybe for a while to come, so im happy to drop some reward points on him and add him to the collection.
Sculpt fur is ok with me, i think real fur wouldnt be very practical, and would look too much like a fluffy toy if not able to pose or futz well enough, and would also increase the price.

I've never been interested in Chewie, but was actually tempted by this since I think it looks pretty good. The original Solo PF being so ugly might be the deal breaker for me though.

As much as I love Chewie, I'm wondering if this is much better than my Gentle Giant Chewie w/ 3PO on his back. I'll try to post a pic.

Surprised this one came in under $400.

Yes 50.00 to much right? :monkey1

:exactly: that's the missing variable. Won't make a full assesment

Yes there's no rush, with so much coming out may need the money for the going fast items first. I just don't want to get carried away and rush to order when I don't have to. Btw it might be had for less later. I do like savings :wink1:I will get him but just waiting for the right time. I'm sure the ES is going to be pretty huge for this.

Finally the Bowcaster looks perfect.

In my opinion no need for the Ex. I maybe go for the Reg.
Depends on the prices in Europe.

But gratz to all you ordered the Ex

Are they even offering a regular version of this? As of yet it doesn't seem to show. Have they ever spaced out the release between regular and exclusive on a premium format before?

Oh... okay. Thanks Snoop! Weird it does not come up for me no matter where I search. Maybe that's the elusive edition?

Back