Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will wait this one out. I like how Chewbacca turned out but without knowing if/when there will be a another Han PF, I don't see a rush to order. I don't want Chewbacca in my collection without a Han PF to go with it. If I miss out on the EX then the Reg will do just fine.

Plus I have high hopes that Sideshow will do a Mythos Chewbacca at some point and that would be a must buy for me.

I think I will wait this one out. I like how Chewbacca turned out but without knowing if/when there will be a another Han PF, I don't see a rush to order. I don't want Chewbacca in my collection without a Han PF to go with it. If I miss out on the EX then the Reg will do just fine.

Plus I have high hopes that Sideshow will do a Mythos Chewbacca at some point and that would be a must buy for me.

Understandable. Han and Chewie go hand in hand. Figuratively speaking.

It's apparently not shown on their site. Strangely...

You have to be logged in to your Sideshow account and search under Product Archive Search to see the regular editions. :D

Oh... okay. Thanks Snoop! Weird it does not come up for me no matter where I search. Maybe that's the elusive edition?

:lol :lol :lol

Last edited:

Ah you won't have a issue getting the ex for the same or less later. No worries.

Hmf...

vicky_main.jpg

I'm in the same boat as many people. Don't want to splash out on Chewie without a sexy new Solo to display with him. I bet he won't start to shift till SS hint at a han pf.

Back