Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this PF should be different than the others by having a button that when pressed it makes Chewbacca growl....

It is so unique that I think it should be part of it.

Just an idea......

Bad idea ....:lecture

I vote for Chewie sounds but only if it's pull string style like this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxYVeJhwPdQ[/ame]

I think this PF should be different than the others by having a button that when pressed it makes Chewbacca growl....

It is so unique that I think it should be part of it.

Just an idea......

NO.....NO..NO sound effects please!!!! Just a sculpted statue is all I need. I think Hasbro might have something to your liking. :pfft:

Day one PO for me. My Chewie focus needs something new and exciting in it. Since I made a decision about 6 years ago, to get rid of years of collection SW and only have a focus for Boba and Chewie, its been slow and boring since. This will liven things up.

That would cheapen it.

Bad idea ....:lecture

:slap No. Absolutely no sound effects. I don't mind a light feature, but no sound.

Actually it would increase the price by $50 - $75 bucks. :monkey3

NO.....NO..NO sound effects please!!!! Just a sculpted statue is all I need. I think Hasbro might have something to your liking. :pfft:

Sooooo..... You guys think it is not a good idea???? :wink1:

:rotfl

The best of all worlds is if SS made an alternate serious head, facing front (so the knees face front as well), and an alternate arm aiming his crossbow front and higher.

:rotfl:rotfl
Such a classic, but I try not to watch because it's the kind of movie that will ruin the original for you forever.

:lol :hi5:

True, it ruined it for me just for a while. Then I learned to look past it and enjoyed the nonsense, slapstick humor.

I draw the line at lights, an effect that works to help draw attention and create a mood. A sound effect would just make you laugh. Especially after a few years when the speaker started to die and Chewie started sounding real tired.

I draw the line at lights, an effect that works to help draw attention and create a mood. A sound effect would just make you laugh. Especially after a few years when the speaker started to die and Chewie started sounding real tired.

LOL!! :lol

I think adding sounds to a Premium Format piece is the worst idea. Like really keep it a piece to look at and be amazed at. Not a child's toy. :slap:slap:slap

Back