Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive should be the medal he gets at the end of ANH...oh wait.

The Ex should be an extra "Don't squeeze the Charmin" hand to go with the eventual Hoth Leia PF...

chewbacca_4.jpg
:monkey3

Just seems so plain jane. $400+ smackers for a statue of Chewie just standing their doesn't sit right with me. At least make him look a little pissed off as opposed to looking like he's bursting for the toilet.

Just seems so plain jane. $400+ smackers for a statue of Chewie just standing their doesn't sit right with me. At least make him look a little pissed off as opposed to looking like he's bursting for the toilet.

I think the alternate head might be a more serious angry head. I'm pretty sure there is going to be an alt portrait for this guy. Just makes sense.

doubt it somehow... more like the switch out blaster and that would be it

I think the alternate head might be a more serious angry head. I'm pretty sure there is going to be an alt portrait for this guy. Just makes sense.

You'd hope so, I mean chewie is an angry beast, he's not happy 99% of the time. That's his whole persona in SW. Roaring and growling at Han or anyone else he comes across.

Not that PF's in general have the best poses in the world mind you. You have to delve into custom statue's to get a true representation of a character. SS always just seem to go "safe". There's nothing dynamic about their pieces.

If the Mythos line was 1/4 scale I'd be all over it like a rash. They are definitely onto something there. Much more impressive.

Jedi luke was in stock along time because of his pose and that should have been a hit.

I think this PF should be different than the others by having a button that when pressed it makes Chewbacca growl....

It is so unique that I think it should be part of it.

Just an idea......

Back