Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally like the EX and will be ordering one. I think I will change it out from time to time depending on my mood. This piece will most likely become one of my favorite and will be displayed with my weathered droids until such time SSC makes a new ANH Han PF.

I don't understand if people can fit this into their budget for the pre-order date why not take the exclusive? I imagine if the exclusive ES turns out to be less than 300 people will be changing their minds.

For myself, I could give a **** about ES, and if I will never display an item with an exclusive feature I wouldnt order it because someone out there would really really want it. I'm not one who collects just because of a number under the base, so I'm an oddball around this hobby.

For myself, I could give a **** about ES, and if I will never display an item with an exclusive feature I wouldnt order it because someone out there would really really want it. I'm not one who collects just because of a number under the base, so I'm an oddball around this hobby.

I like numbers, accessories and quality sculpts. So I like a combo of everything but not just only numbers. I'm sure a few are the same here. it feels good to get more than a reg version plus numbers is a great thing whenever they make it low. But I buy either way, only prefer all the extras. :wink1:

You are no oddball in my book. I get what I want, with the droids PF being a good example. I have no heartburn over getting the Reg, as that's my preference anyway. When the exclusive is something like a cloak, extra weapon or something like that, I tend to get the exclusive because over time, I like the multiple display options. I change out the weapon on my Tusken Raider PF every year or so, and it's kind of like getting a new statue for a while. I got the Talon exclusive pretty much by accident but have never displayed with the cape, it's too gorgeous without it.

For the people calling for a 3p0 as the EX, this is almost like asking them to include Han Solo as the EX. We are talking about a whole other figure here. Now they do have the 3p0 sculpted already in PF scale but still that would cannibalize sales. Most exclusives are lame. Even the cool ones (Darth Talon's cloak) are still lame. Prints mega lame. The little trinkets (Conan's sword, Indy's scaled prop replicas) are fine but its amazing people pay hundreds more in some cases for these exclusives.

Chewie is good but what about one of those pig/boar guys? I felt sorry for them when they were being killed...ya dont feel sorry often when the evil henchmen die

^ they can't even get paint right on most of their product, can you imagine the big giant furball you would get if they went with fur?

300182_press07-001.jpg

300182_press06-001.jpg

300182_press05-001.jpg

3001821_press01.jpg

3001821_press02-001.jpg

Maybe a stupid question but where is the base for this piece??

It is probably a simple black base, which I would be fine with.

The exclusive is lame but I will still get it. If GG could give us chewie with 3p0, there is no excuse for SS not doing the same.

Back