Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I will be getting reg once it is released. Ex is irrelevant.

Wow what a lame *** exclusive, makes no sense. Another head or even a plain old mesh backpack would be better. But he does look awesome and can't wait to get him.

Wow what a lame *** exclusive, makes no sense. Another head or even a plain old mesh backpack would be better. But he does look awesome and can't wait to get him.

Makes perfect sense to me as it's the rifle he used in the detention block shootout. I think a mesh bakpack would have left fans scratching their heads with no Threepio parts, and had SS included those, the cost would surely go higher. As for HS, honestly how many wookiee HS could you do?

Disappointed with the EX. Sideshow has been disappointing me a lot, recently, with their choice of EX features. Not only Star Wars, but also from other lines.

That ex sucks, but good for me since I save on import fees. If I don't think I will ever display a statue with the ex part, then its reg for me.

:exactly: what a lame ex, should have been a 3po, chop up in pieces with a back pack for him to carry on his back. :monkey2 lame ex, lame ex, lame, lame ................... Still lame............Btw what's the price on this one? I bet it won't be lame?

Makes perfect sense to me as it's the rifle he used in the detention block shootout. I think a mesh bakpack would have left fans scratching their heads with no Threepio parts, and had SS included those, the cost would surely go higher. As for HS, honestly how many wookiee HS could you do?

Same here.

A mesh backpack w/Threepio parts would, as you said, have meant a higher price tag and resulted in Freaks ****ting themselves and *****ing about the price.

A Switch out portrait would have been lame IMO.

I think he looks good. My only real question is why it took so long to make this character, since it doesn't really seem like they're pushing the envelope technologically or artistically.

I think he looks good. My only real question is why it took so long to make this character, since it doesn't really seem like they're pushing the envelope technologically or artistically.

Good question. Although, I would say that this would seem to be a very difficult sculpt to make.

It's possible that they experimented with other approaches and eventually decided to go with a more conventional sculpted fur approach. But I see nothing here that seems any more difficult or detailed than what Gentle Giant did with their statue and busts a number of years ago.

I really like how this came out. I like the extra gun as the Exclusive and don't mind it at all. Ill wait a while before I order but do want this piece. It's amazing. Yay Chewie!!!

Chewbacca is bought! I'll go for the Regular Edition with my LCS to save on shipping and import taxes. It will be nice to have the Ex Edition but not necessary in this case.

I don't understand if people can fit this into their budget for the pre-order date why not take the exclusive? I imagine if the exclusive ES turns out to be less than 300 people will be changing their minds.

Back