Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you all gonna pass even its the best Chewie out there?

$385..pretty fair I would say

dont need the ex on this one at all

Han Solo’s co-pilot and right hand man – er Wookiee – is the next addition to our Star Wars Premium Format collection. Take a closer look at the big walking carpet below!

Standing over 23 inches tall, the regular and Exclusive versions of our Chewbacca Premium Format Figure will be outfitted with his signature bowcaster and satchel.

The Exclusive Chewbacca Premium Format Figure will include an additional switch out hand, arming Chewie with a Blastech DLT-19 Rifle! (shown left and below)

Both the regular and Exclusive versions of this Rebel hero will be priced at $384.99.

The Exclusive Chewbacca Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, March 14th, 2013, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time).

300182_press07-001.jpg

300182_press06-001.jpg

300182_press05-001.jpg

3001821_press01.jpg

3001821_press02-001.jpg

Reg or fail! :p
I really don't care about the EX for this one. Our international friends should be happy.

you all gonna pass even its the best Chewie out there?

Yeah because I don't have any SW PF and he may be the best but I don't need him.
I have my GG animaquette! :monkey1:lol

Full reveal is looking pretty sweet. EX is a pass for me since the bow caster is the iconic look.

Sideshow really needs to do another ANH Han PF to go along with this piece. The first one just doesn't measure up to today's standards and expectations.

I saw someone mentioned it.. whats the base look like ????

Sideshow really needs to do another ANH Han PF to go along with this piece. The first one just doesn't measure up to today's standards and expectations.

:lecture I totally agree! Make it happen, Sideshow!

patiently waiting for Thurday's PO!!

I'm impatiently waiting. :impatient: :lol

Looks amazing. It's not on my list so i can't get it. But since i don't want the Ex. I might go for it locally closer to release.

I was sure the EX would be a different head

Back