Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit ss disappointed me on this one. I want to like this but I keep wishing he was more fur like. All that sculpted hair makes him look like one big toy

I'm wondering if, due to the size, we will see another $400 PF. I really hope not, but prices have been creeping up.

Still it's just a sculpt, not a lot of materials here. Don't expect it to be anymore than the Batman PF @ $399.

Chewie and Hulk are my grails. Can't afford them in the same year.
Think I'll start with Chewie.

you're right this is the SW license, add another $50 on top of cost plus size, I wouldn't be surprised if this was around $430...there's a reason it's taking them all this time to make a Chewbacca figure, whether it's 1:6 or 1:4, engineering wasn't easy so the price should be high. I hope I'm wrong though...

Looks incredible! Can't wait to see ALL the details!

The fit it into my budget -woowrah!

Looks Sweet to me. :rock

Chewie_zps93228b85.jpg

I agree. There aren't too many Chewie statues out there I like. This will be the one to own IMO.

I think he looks awesome. He'll be darn near the last Premium format I will buy. I have no interest in the Stormtrooper rifle, so I hope it's the exclusive.

Im also hoping he's not more than $400

Back