Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they can get the paint right on this one.
There's different shades and variations of brown in that proto.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! This will be the best Chewie statue in my collection.

Endor Han in trench coat would be cool. Plus an Endor Leia and Luke to go with him.

Endor Han could make for a cool statue, but Han in this Jacket is definitely my preference. We got a full set of the trio from ANH, moving on to an updated set from ESB would be fantastic.
star-wars-speeches-han-solo-20060718075717252-000.jpg

That, with the ESB Fett and hopefully ESB Vader that are "coming soon" would be a great display. Also, Lando. Going to bring that up a lot :lol

You really think this will be north of $400? Colossus, although a less detailed sculpt, is a massive PF and came in at that price. Rhino, even though he's 1/5, looks ginormous and also hit the $400 mark.

You really think this will be north of $400? Colossus, although a less detailed sculpt, is a massive PF and came in at that price. Rhino, even though he's 1/5, looks ginormous and also hit the $400 mark.

Rhino is 1:4...
The price will depend on the base - if it's the smooth black floor most Star Wars Pf's have 399 it is. Or should be.

why would he be more then $400 ?? there is as good as no fabric material.. barely details on him... check skaar colossus ...etc.. junder $400 ...

if its over.. then its as always over priced by SSC..

and statements like from you Darth Snoopy is something SSC just love to see.. people who dont care how much they pay for statues... but the majority do care...

I don't see this going above $400 honestly.
In any case I'm probably going to pass on him but he looks good so far!

Back