[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #880 ~ 88

Great work on everything Johnny. Gambol is awesome! You actually captures that pissed off, "enough from the clown" look! Outstanding!!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #880 ~ 88

Brilliant update! :thud:

Awesome! :rock PM incoming!

By the way, thanks for making my Marty look better than Kara's.:D

Psh, obviously they look different because mine aren't Martys at all. They're Alex P. Keatons! :D Time to start my kitbash project in earnest.

Oh man, don't say that, haha, I can see him knocking on my door any time soon :panic:

knock-knock.jpg

:lol Seriously though, those look amazing. Thanks! :hi5:

Awesome bunch :wink1:

I can't believe how good that Jigsaw is! Great work mate!

Amazing work Johnny! :clap

Nice work, mang. Jigsaw is killer!

:impatient:
Yeah, time...my lack of arrangement keeps me more busy than I like.
Glad to have commissions though!
You know how it is!

A little update on the Gambol and Jigsaw orders:

groupprev3copy.jpg

groupprev2copy.jpg

groupprevcopy.jpg

gambolgroup2copy.jpg

gambolgroup3copy.jpg

gambolgroupcopy.jpg

A little note on both.

Jigsaw: Unpainted Jigsaw's are almost ready for shipping, just waiting for the certificates. I will Pm those who ordered unpainted so I can ship these first.

Gambol: I'm about to start painting these, I'm gonna paint them along with the Jigsaws, so please bear with me. 30+ sculpts :S . For those who wanted a Black Dynamite I'm working on him, sanded the beard, added a mustache, made him neckless for the ACI Andrew body or the soon to be released Kaustic Plastik body, just needs the afro :p

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #916

Freaking awesome! :monkey2

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #916

Great work, Looks like you have a lot of painting to do.

When I painted for Sideshow they would send me 2-3 of each head sculpt to paint. I couldn't imagine painting 30 of the same sculpt. :horror

Back