[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #721

Damn you with your witty remarks! :banghead :moon :lol

:lol, den DIE!!!!!!!

picture.php

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #721

The new batch:

willcalismall.jpg

EarnieHudsonsmall.jpg

alonzosmall.jpg

SLJjulessmall.jpg

Gonna take a short break :S . haha.

This is not a place to post this, but I did these in between the last 2 batches:

5b1eef063a4a03f491656501b04c634c-d4n2758.jpg

5662e7bbd5581d7c1eb6ff41344d72d8-d4nhxbw.jpg

1eaade741f5c8cf45e3336d006d12246-d4nijec.jpg

d3e0deb6fdfee773a9b99b759dc4e37a-d4nxafl.jpg

Just sharing one of my other passions ^^ .

This is not a place to post this, but I did these in between the last 2 batches:

5b1eef063a4a03f491656501b04c634c-d4n2758.jpg

5662e7bbd5581d7c1eb6ff41344d72d8-d4nhxbw.jpg

1eaade741f5c8cf45e3336d006d12246-d4nijec.jpg

d3e0deb6fdfee773a9b99b759dc4e37a-d4nxafl.jpg

Just sharing one of my other passions ^^ .

JOhnny, these are incredible :horror love the 2 forest ones. is the first tree one pure digital art or photo manip?

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #742

:bow :bow :bow

Quick post for now, more tomorrow. Picked up my Marty paint-ups from the post office on my way home from work and WOW! FLOORED!!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks again man, these RULE! :hi5:

PS, is that my Winston I see in that new batch? :pray: :yess:

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #742

JOhnny, these are incredible :horror love the 2 forest ones. is the first tree one pure digital art or photo manip?

Thanks, they are quick digital art, but I did used custom brushes. ^^ .

:lecture

I hope you share more of your non-1/6 art in this thread!

Thanks Marf, I have a whole gallery on deviantart, but don't want this thread to turn in another direction, might post some from time to time.

I did this way before sculpting and painting.

:bow

Quick post for now, more tomorrow. Picked up my Marty paint-ups from the post office on my way home from work and WOW! FLOORED!!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks again man, these RULE! :hi5:

PS, is that my Winston I see in that new batch? :pray: :yess:

I'm glad you liked them Geoff, :yess: . And yes, that's your Winston, I painted him with this batch. I paint up to 3 or 4 sculpts at a time, so he got there in time, haha.

cool.
No video this time?

Those illustrations are really beautifully done JOhnny!

I like the figure in this one.

They say that when you spot the creepy figure you will be... given a free digital cookie! XD Here it is *cookie* :p

cool.
No video this time?

Thanks and no :( . I wish I can do it every time, but my upload sucks, I have to wait like 1 hour to upload each video, haha.

Those illustrations are really beautifully done JOhnny!

Thanks Ted! :)

You are a true artist

Wonderful pieces there!! What's your deviant art page?

there's a link in his sig.

i said it before friend, you are my favorite painter on here :duff You do amazing work. Even better in hand.

you get my PM JOhnny?

Back