[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #688

Nope, I don't keep up with sculptors outside these parts.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #688

Great work there. I really dig your painting style. Very cool that we've got so many different painters on the boards that can all do such excellent work tackling sculpts in different ways.

Great work there. I really dig your painting style. Very cool that we've got so many different painters on the boards that can all do such excellent work tackling sculpts in different ways.

Thanks man, really appreciate it! :) :1-1:

Amazing work mate. I love the paint work on Paddy.
All the rest are amazing too of course :rock.
It's great to hear you liked the movie also , it is powerful , that's for sure !.

I've just sent you a pm. Thanks again and keep up the great work. :duff

Amazing work mate. I love the paint work on Paddy.
All the rest are amazing too of course :rock.
It's great to hear you liked the movie also , it is powerful , that's for sure !.

I've just sent you a pm. Thanks again and keep up the great work. :duff

Pm replied, and thank YOU for your interest in my work :) :1-1:

:clap

I'm especially digging the HD video. PM sent.

Thanks to tbay, turdferguson, uscmhicks and you for making this happen!

Staying tuned for more Cheungifications! 0_0

:clap

I'm especially digging the HD video. PM sent.

Thanks to tbay, turdferguson, uscmhicks and you for making this happen!

Staying tuned for more Cheungifications! 0_0

Your sculpts are making THIS happen. And I like that word, Cheungifications, haha.

That Hitman turned out great. Yet he looks more like an aged Hitman and I would have prefered a 90s look its still great! Who sculpted it?also yourpaint looks extremly lifelike. The only thing I am not digging is the hair. But he used to have this wetlook...

These all look great JOhnny! Your paintwork is awesome! I'm very happy with how it all turned out:clap

That Hitman turned out great. Yet he looks more like an aged Hitman and I would have prefered a 90s look its still great! Who sculpted it?also yourpaint looks extremly lifelike. The only thing I am not digging is the hair. But he used to have this wetlook...

I actually asked Arsyn to sculpt Bret from the late 90's/early 2000's (particularly the Wrestling with Shadows movie), I think he really nailed the likeness as this was my favorite era for the Hitman!

Edit here's a picture from the movie, I think Arsyn really hit this one out of the park.

74561-29058.gif

Last edited:

:yess: I was waiting for this update as I really wanted to see the Neo. Looks great mate, they all do! I may have to get in touch soon cheung as i'd love your work in my collection bud!

Arsyn, some of the best likenesses i've seen! You should be well proud mate.

And yeah Dead man's shoes is a great film!

These all look great JOhnny! Your paintwork is awesome! I'm very happy with how it all turned out:clap

I actually asked Arsyn to sculpt Bret from the late 90's/early 2000's (particularly the Wrestling with Shadows movie), I think he really nailed the likeness as this was my favorite era for the Hitman!

Edit here's a picture from the movie, I think Arsyn really hit this one out of the park.

74561-29058.gif

It looks more like an actual Bret. Nevertheless a great sculpt and awesome paint. Is it still available?

It looks more like an actual Bret. Nevertheless a great sculpt and awesome paint. Is it still available?

Yeah, Arsyn is still selling him. He's also sculpting wrestling boots for him too. I ordered the tights from Ralph's figure clothing. Still figuring out the tights logos though, I believe Arsyn said he would design those too.

Yup, I'll be doing all the logos after I finish the boots.

Got my stuff and it's amazing. Really great. Your pics don't show the full awesomness of your paint ups, they're soo much better in hand which is crazy since they already look great in the pics!

Got my stuff and it's amazing. Really great. Your pics don't show the full awesomness of your paint ups, they're soo much better in hand which is crazy since they already look great in the pics!

Thanks Rogsterooni. I bought a small light tent studio, I hope I can control how the lighting iluminates over the sculpts and picture them as close to the original as possible... or I might fail trying :X

Back