[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1235 - Leslie Nielsen

promo4+copy.jpg

Decals by Corrose :)

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1235 - Leslie Nielsen

Wow Johnny, looks great!

Especially the details on the stubble and the snare. Expressions are hard to pass off in sculpting and you've made it look so natural and great. I normally hate expressions on figures but you've done it so well :clap

Wow Johnny, looks great!

Especially the details on the stubble and the snare. Expressions are hard to pass off in sculpting and you've made it look so natural and great. I normally hate expressions on figures but you've done it so well :clap

Thanks Jack ^^ :yess:. I do like expressions, but it depends on the character :p

Thanks Jack ^^ :yess:. I do like expressions, but it depends on the character :p

Yeah, sometimes it's necessary :D

I think the Gringo with that snare would have looked great too, you should do expressions more often, really like how you do them :)

Wouldn't know where to start sculpting teeth :lol

Yeah, sometimes it's necessary :D

I think the Gringo with that snare would have looked great too, you should do expressions more often, really like how you do them :)

Wouldn't know where to start sculpting teeth :lol

I have plans for more expressions on sculpts, can't wait to get to Wolverine :)

holy garbanzo beans! That looks great Johnny. :)

Leslie Nielsen v.2 W.I.P. Saw a major change that needs to be made...

LESLIEv2-1+copy.jpg

LESLIEv2-2+copy.jpg

LESLIEv2-3+copy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1256 - Leslie Nielsen

Wow! That looks so much better, whatever you have done has really brought out the likeness :)

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1256 - Leslie Nielsen

Jeeze laweeze, Johhny! Major kudos, man! :clap

Wow! That looks so much better, whatever you have done has really brought out the likeness :)

Thanks man, still some more tweaks and I'd be happy with it :)

Jeeze laweeze, Johhny! Major kudos, man! :clap

Thanks man! I'm doing my best :)

Back