[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting to painting)~POST#1160-Angry Gringo Pi

Great skin texturing Johnny! Sculpt and paint-up first rate too

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting to painting)~POST#1146-Black Dynamite

Just sharing:

GroupFinishedMP+COPY.jpg

GroupFinishedMP2+COPY.jpg

MPSCAR1+COPY.jpg

MPSCAR2+COPY.jpg

Just WOW :thud::thud:

You're becoming one of the best dude!
Continue like that!!! :clap:clap

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting to painting)~POST#1160-Angry Gringo Pi

love this piece, really great work man - keep it up

Amazing work, Johnny. Your sculpting and painting are both top notch! :bow

Thanks a lot for the comments, amigos. I just try to keep up with the board, so many amazing artists it hurts!, I've always said that I wish I was an octopus so I can sculpt and paint at the same time :p .

For the movie Batman secondary character lovers, I will start working on Maroni (Eric Roberts) after I finish 2 more projects waiting in line.

Thanks a lot for the comments, amigos. I just try to keep up with the board, so many amazing artists it hurts!, I've always said that I wish I was an octopus so I can sculpt and paint at the same time :p .

For the movie Batman secondary character lovers, I will start working on Maroni (Eric Roberts) after I finish 2 more projects waiting in line.

Looking for

Looking forward to your work cant wait till you start Jill your paint is some of thebest I seen on this board.

Unfortunately, I haven't been diligent about following this post. have you started taking payments yet? Is there a deadline?

Eric

Awesomeness! It looks great Johnny! Get on messenger. :lol

My first 1/6 girl sculpt, she is model Julia Voth as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil:

JV-WIP-1+COPY.jpg

JV-WIP-2+COPY.jpg

JV-WIP-3+COPY.jpg

JV-WIP-4+COPY.jpg

JV-WIP-5+COPY.jpg

JV-WIP-6+COPY.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting to painting)~POST#1175-Jill Valentine

Pretty damned good sir.

:clap:clap:clap

:blissy

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting to painting)~POST#1175-Jill Valentine

Seriously, you got her nose down too. :lol

Well, the CG models' nose.

I was looking back and forth between the CG model and the real model and it confused me a lot, it's the same but has something different to it, so after the nose I concentrated my attention on the real model instead.

I was looking back and forth between the CG model and the real model and it confused me a lot, it's the same but has something different to it, so after the nose I concentrated my attention on the real model instead.

:lol

tumblr_m1gd3p2SFG1qmysx5o1_500.png

Is this the nose you're trying to go for?

In your OSW interest thread; there are multiple versions, I know one is from the original remake and the others are from whatever, wherever game. I'm supposing they're supposed to be one in the same? :dunno

Aside from the obvious extra muscle meat she gains in RE4, she seems to be the only character who hasn't suffered much of a face change.

Back