Chernabog PF in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume what defines it in any other line. I'm not sure what the exact definition is aside from mixed media and 1/4 scale.

That's why Iron Man is a comiquette even though he is 1/4 scale, he's all poly.

Well I'm not sure exactly how big Chernabog is supposed to be, but if he's big enough to stand on a mountain I think I have to doubt he'll be 1/4 scale. :D

Last edited:
I assume what defines it in any other line. I'm not sure what the exact definition is aside from mixed media and 1/4 scale.

That's why Iron Man is a comiquette even though he is 1/4 scale, he's all poly.

Namor is all poly except for some soft plastic seaweed, and he's a PF. A PF is defined by mixed media - obviously they can't do ole batwings in 1/4 scale.

Yeah, they don't need much material for it to be considered a PF. Grievous just has some metal to make him a PF.

I always thought PF's were defined by being 1/4 scale as well. But obviously that's not the case. Thanks for correcting me.

well I never thought it had to be 1/4th until someone slapped me with the original SW or LOTR, can't remember now, license announcement that pretty clearly spelled out 1/4. So I don't know anymore!

Yeah, they don't need much material for it to be considered a PF. Grievous just has some metal to make him a PF.

I always thought PF's were defined by being 1/4 scale as well. But obviously that's not the case. Thanks for correcting me.

Good points... guess if they use something other than polystone (like translucent plastic for the wings) it can still be considered a Premium Format.

Definitely interested to see how this one turns out, really one of my all time favorite Disney cartoons and character designs :rock

Back