check this out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ Only

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSC_736.jpg

hi does anybody know this guy?i saw his work in the net. his work is great.his name is noel cruz?or is it mindbook.this is custom in a different level.

Last edited:
a ok sorry. my apology .thanks for correcting wofford its noelcruz link that i followed in osw thats why i got confused when i saw this image.anyway the work of this guy is great.does he sell his works?we need to find this guy:lol

Last edited:
thanks guys... just in case you find someone whos good. share it with us.you guys are more experienced and the one whos very good in finding great talent:)

Last edited:
yep mindbrook is the quiet mad genious of the board............i always look for his updates in the freak galleries. his work is phenomenal.

Last edited:
I know he uses the flesh resin but anybody know what the facial hair is? Would love to give it a try.

I know he uses the flesh resin but anybody know what the facial hair is? Would love to give it a try.
That was going to be my question: how does he apply the hair?...is it natural hair?...just look at the beard, wow!...and what is that flesh resin you mention?...

That was going to be my question: how does he apply the hair?...is it natural hair?...just look at the beard, wow!...and what is that flesh resin you mention?...

Be curious to know what the whole process with the hair is. Looks great.

You can mix the resin with flesh pigment. It's not a flesh colored resin, sorry. You color it yourself. Think "smooth-on" has some stuff called Dragon resin or silicone that is similar.

stunning....is he american??or asian??i wonder to know if he made a commiison for those master pieces...

As I mentioned, he has always told me he is unfortunately too busy to commission and I have been intermittantly pestering him for about a year and a half. :D

mindbook did mention he sold the KOTCS Indy in the fridge box. Phenomenal.

mindbook did mention he sold the KOTCS Indy in the fridge box. Phenomenal.[/QUOTE]

wow!even the manner of packaging is one of a kind.very intriguing.....

That KotCS Indy is phenomnal! I love his Leon and Mathilda although I agree with the Natalie likeness being off. I can't wait to see his finished product. Love her jacket and teddy bear! I think I need to watch that movie today... :)

Back