Check this garbage out! (DST Indy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not be too critical. Somewhere there is a Mezco employee who is very proud of that figure!

BEHOLD, the real ultimate quarter scale Indy figure:

watermark.php

That is all.

Don't really like the DST Indy but I will have the extra hatless hs. I have the Blockbuster DVD case which is 1/4 scale. So my thought was to combine all three. Take off the DST shirt and hs. Modify the hatless hs from SS and pose him standing in front of the dvd case. Let me know if you think this could work. If the hat looks as good as this picture(DST) I might use it on the suit case.
diamondselect12.jpg
[/IMG]

Ha! I just noticed that the DST Indy has buttons on the stormflap of the jacket too! Maybe it is a LFL thing after all.

Actually, this figure is a LOT better in person and in hand than the pics are showing. I've been playing around with it for the last couple days, and it's quite well done for the price tag. Of course, it's not like the SS PF, but the outfit is actually very well done, expecially the jacket. And the head sculpt is good, especially with a repaint. I'll have a full review up on Tuesday night.

Looking forward to that review Michael...and your pics. How/where did you get one?

Looking forward to that review Michael...and your pics. How/where did you get one?

DST sent me one. I wasn't expecting much either, from what I saw at SDCC. There, I really liked the Han in Hoth Gear, and the Obi-Wan and Maul looked okay, but the Indy looked awful. He's still not amazing, but he's much better than I expected. One of the nice things is that he's really an action figure, with a very articulated action figure body, not a rotocast type arrangement.

I'm actually surprised! The main problems are the medicom-ish hat, no satchel, and his torso needs about two and a half inches removed from it.

I'd love to see what some of the talented guys on the boards could do with a repaint---but above all else I need to find someone who could transplant that jacket onto my PF Indy!

:whip

/shrug my three year old would have a blast with it...although he would probably break it in a matter of days like he did the old Kenner Star Wars dolls.

Back