Chances of six inch GI Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys do realise if Hasbro do release 6" figures their main concern wont be keeping ARAH fanatics happy right...

Because these sold SO well...

GI_JOE.jpg

I know Teemu bought them ALL.

Hey man, Sigma 6 was a-okay for some bits.

You guys do realise if Hasbro do release 6" figures their main concern wont be keeping ARAH fanatics happy right...

Do you have a magic 8 ball that tells you their imaginary decisions about imaginary products? :lol

They do Kreo based solely on RAH stuff, they're supposed to be doing movie franchise crap and they keep injecting RAH type stuff just to keep the line alive, don't see any actual reason supporting the thought that they wouldn't hit hard on their most successful part of the line if they went with this.

Because these sold SO well...

GI_JOE.jpg

I know Teemu bought them ALL.

they are ALOT better than that Zica Turd-Foot figure that you love!

Sigma 6 brought out 3 waves,so it was successful enough.Will be Much more successful than your Six million dollar crap!

Hasbro: We're canceling 12" and 3.75s and concentrating on 8" figures.

How successful was that exactly? :rotfl

I see 12" and 3.75s everytime I go to the store. Ain't seeing those 8" Joes.

Hasbro: We're canceling 12" and 3.75s and concentrating on 8" figures.

How successful was that exactly? :rotfl

I see 12" and 3.75s everytime I go to the store.

it was successful enough that it got 3 waves (series) of figures :cuckoo: you may laugh,but it did well enough

then came the 25th anniversary updates which is still going through the collector's club

it was successful enough that it got 3 waves (series) of figures :cuckoo: you may laugh,but it did well enough

then came the 25th anniversary updates which is still going through the collector's club

Then was so successful it was scrapped. So successful we haven't seen anything in that scale in what, 6 years? Not exactly revolutionary.

I know, I know, I didn't mean to interrupt your sucking on kl245 with some common sense, continue on...

Then was so successful it was scrapped. So successful we haven't seen anything in that scale in what, 6 years? Not exactly revolutionary.

I know, I know, I didn't mean to interrupt your sucking on kl245 with some common sense, continue on...

3 waves from Hasbro,to them it was considered a success!

of course it was scrapped because then came the ARAH 25th Anniversary right after.It didn't matter if the 8" scale didn't come back because Hasbro brought back the Original ARAH 80's line which lasted almost 5 years and is still going through the Collector's club.

Don't be surprised if we do get 6" G.I Joe ARAH figures representing the 80's Classics.6" figures are gaining popularity (look at MOTU Classics) and are becoming the new common action figure.

I wouldn't be surprised (well maybe a little) but I would enjoy it, especially if they're as good as most of the Star Wars ones have been. :yess:

I have yet to see the 6" Star Wars figures in the wild, so they are selling either VERY well or no retailers in my area are ordering them.

How could Hasblo turn down a chance to pump out more Snake Eyes?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Remember back when he was near impossible to find?

I don't know why people think 6" Joes will work. Sure a handfull of people will buy them, but that doesn't equate to a successful line. The SW Black 6" figures are pegwarming at $19.99 and TRU couldn't even clearance out Maul at $9.99 on Black Friday. :lol Honestly, if Hasbro wants to go this route, they'd be better off using a subscription system like Matty to ensure sales on limited runs. They'll bomb in the retail arena.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Remember back when he was near impossible to find?

I don't know why people think 6" Joes will work. Sure a handfull of people will buy them, but that doesn't equate to a successful line. The SW Black 6" figures are pegwarming at $19.99 and TRU couldn't even clearance out Maul at $9.99 on Black Friday. :lol Honestly, if Hasbro wants to go this route, they'd be better off using a subscription system like Matty to ensure sales on limited runs. They'll bomb in the retail arena.

a Subscription method would definitely work and you pretty much nailed what will likely happen...similiar to what the Joe Collector's club are doing with keeping the 25th stuff still going

I have yet to see the 6" Star Wars figures in the wild, so they are selling either VERY well or no retailers in my area are ordering them.

Just got them all on clearance at Target for $10. :nana:

Eh, the SW black series is going on clearence pretty much everywhere. I'm not convinced of the lines longevity.

don't believe in that...Sales are normal and especially at this time of year....more are coming

don't believe in that...Sales are normal and especially at this time of year....more are coming

MY local Tagert has them On the clearence isle for 8.00 Each. INCLUDING THE NEW WAVE.

Amazon has clearenced Leia.

My Local TOYS R US has pegs OVERFLOWING with wave one, parked down to 14.00, and an inch of dust on them.

I do not think they are long for the world.

Back