Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, that is breathtaking. I cannot imagine having something that cool when I was a kid. That is some incredibly great work. It is awesome to be able to see your children share in the same joy that we got to experience.
Really stunning work.
Merry Christmas!

Wow! I wish I loved my son that much. :rotfl

But as a parent of two, please don't let your kids drink Stella. Get them some Leffe if you want to keep it to commercial Belgian brews - better still some Chimay or Westemalle. :)

Chris, that is breathtaking. I cannot imagine having something that cool when I was a kid. That is some incredibly great work. It is awesome to be able to see your children share in the same joy that we got to experience.
Really stunning work.
Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the kind words. My dad did this kind of stuff for me when I was a kid, trying to be the kind of dad he was. I have some of the best memories from my childhood. I hope my son is saying/thinking the same thing in 30 years. :)

Luke looks awesome and that DS playset is excellent I bet your son will be playing with it for ages.

Ron

Cheers mate. I think you are right. :)

Wow! I wish I loved my son that much. :rotfl

But as a parent of two, please don't let your kids drink Stella. Get them some Leffe if you want to keep it to commercial Belgian brews - better still some Chimay or Westemalle. :)

Haha! Thanks for the advice. :)

Building this in my friends garage. It was Stella or Amstel, no Chimay or Leffe unfortunately. Not familiar with Leffe, Chimay is good stuff though.

My latest project. We have built a Death Star playset for my son for Christmas. This is for the 3 3/4" figures. It has a detention block with trash shoot, Emperor's throne room, turret and TIE fighter docking Bay.

Still a few things to finish, but it should be fully operational by Christmas Eve.

So romantic....:clap:goodpost:

Thanks guys.

Hi Chaka-

Love the Death Star playset. What did your son think of it when you gave it to him for Christmas?

Thanks Dennis.:)

He was absolutely floored. He hasn't stopped playing with it and setting up scenes. To me, this is what Christmas is all about. :)

20161225_121050.jpg

20161225_121124.jpg

Thanks Hewer. :)

I am planning on modding my ANH Vader some more. I'm going to repaint the HT mask/dome as shown in Jazz's video. Going to do the black/gun metal/black clown pattern.

I am also getting out all of my Vader parts to do an ultimate ESB Vader from what's available. A fellow member is sending me the Kaiyodo Vader kit, looking forward to adding those parts to the mix. :)

20170111_171330.jpg

Back