Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! I saw your figures long time ago and i did as you did. Those figures look beautiful.

I will check if i have enough space to put all the imperial figures together and show you them like a star destroyer deck all troops formed as small squadrons. I took some ideas from SF fellows and maybe yours.

Yes. I have not limit with imperial troopers. LOL

Hope SSC or HT do a Star destroyer deck. But i think it will be like a room, huge. LOL.

I am dealing with a AT-ST 1/6 scale 1.4 meters height. And a rebel trooper firing Tower on planet Hoth.

(I am sorry about my language mistakes, i am trying my best).

Santi

Yeah! I saw your figures long time ago and i did as you did. Those figures look beautiful?

I will check if i have enough space to put all the imperial figures together and show you them like a star destroyer deck all troops formed as small squadrons. I took some ideas from SF fellows and maybe yours.

Yes. I have not limit with imperial troopers. LOL

Hope SSC or HT do a Star destroyer deck. But i think it will be like a room, huge. LOL.

I am dealing with a AT-ST 1/6 scale 1.4 meters height. And a rebel trooper firing Tower on planet Hoth.

(I am sorry about my language mistakes, i am trying my best).

Santi

Wow, hope you can sort out some space to take pictures. I would love to see your Hoth setup.

1/6th AT-ST? Impressive.

Thanks Steven. I appreciate it my friend.

Thanks to Tyler, I was able to secure a couple of HT Stormtroopers helmets and custom cod pieces. I was then able to upgrade my old Sideshow Stormies. They blend in quite nicely now. I plan to do body swaps down the road.

HT is in the middle, kit bashed Stormies right and left...

2016-11-30 18.37.04.jpg

Here they are flanking my custom ANH Vader...

2016-11-30 18.51.46.jpg
2016-11-30 18.50.39.jpg

Thanks again Spud, I appreciate it dude. :)

Here ya go Duane, I think the neck is a little long.

upebesyt.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was just looking over Chakaman's imperials and look who I found (posted more than 2 years ago) - Mads as an imperial. Llooks like someone saw into the future of Star Wars!:lol

I remember looking for one of those sculpts at the time, couldn't find one. I settled on the "DiD Ed Harris".

I know they aren't perfect, but I am very pleased with my upgraded SSC Stormies. I can't afford to troop build at this scale, so this is a nice alternative.

2016-12-01 09.02.10.jpg

I think that everyone has his personal idea of vader and that making and futzing our figure we tend to realuze that idea. But if I can give you a little indication I think that you have only to accost the inner robe to the chest box and give at the cape a more accentuated bend. Hope this helps in your research of ideal Vader...:wink1:

Sorry for the poor indications on your great picture..

Attachments

• 2016-12-02 11.03.07.jpg
    2016-12-02 11.03.07.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 298
Thanks Sturtrup, you are right. I realize that the inner robes are suppose to line up with belt boxes. When I moved the belt boxes in, I forgot to adjust the inner robe as well. I will sort it out tonight.

I got my Jnix Luke sculpt. It's not as good as his Han Solo, but it's an improvement over the HT version.

2016-12-17 07.56.48.jpg

Here he is next to HT Luke..
2016-12-17 07.56.16.jpg

My latest project. We have built a Death Star playset for my son for Christmas. This is for the 3 3/4" figures. It has a detention block with trash shoot, Emperor's throne room, turret and TIE fighter docking Bay.

20161221_201606.jpg
20161221_201659.jpg
20161221_201727.jpg

Still a few things to finish, but it should be fully operational by Christmas Eve.

Back